Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC's Heroes

Walking Deadman

(Obviously if you can stop time you'd have no problem walking out of a secure facility with a little girl, which he couldn't do)

Speaking of that....What's up with the girl? Why does he keep going after her?

I think the girl who was the friend of the father that died (the cab driver) is a plant, it's just something weird about her...

I don't know if she's a plant or not, but there is something weird about her...

Saw a pretty tangible theory on who Sylar really is..........Peter.

"In an interview Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) reveals that he is an empath. Meaning he can absorb other people's powers. This takes care of him not being able to fly without his brother around. Now we can already see Peter struggling with his new abilities. His brother's betrayal. His love for Simone. These events will serve as the catalyst that turn him to "the dark side". My guess is that he comes into contact with Hiro enabling him to teleport/travel through time. Using this ability he will come into contact with the others absorbing their powers as well."

That's interesting. I think it will cause him to have even more of a inferiority complex. He will be saying "I don't have super powers unless somebody else is around". which might cause him to join up with Sylar and the dark side.

Finally we have a show to discuss besides Lost. :D

Of the powers you've seen so far, which would be the coolest to actually have?

I would vote for Hiro's ability to manipulate time and space.

I would probably vote for Hiro's too, but I wouldn't mind having Claire's invincibility powers either. I know one that I wouldn't want to have, and that's Matt's power of reading peoples minds. I wouldn't want to know what people was thinking about me.

Anyone notice the black guy in the bar could not have his mind read? And he had that helix symbol on his necklace...

This show is pretty cool... :cheers:

Funny...I automatically assumed this was Sylar and that he was targeting the cop after their previous run-in. The previews from next week show the cop in Evil Buddy Holly's hands, so I figured that meant he and Sylar were working together somehow. Maybe not.

As far as Peter being a male Rogue, that sorta makes sense but seems pretty weak as a plot device.

Funny...I automatically assumed this was Sylar and that he was targeting the cop after their previous run-in. The previews from next week show the cop in Evil Buddy Holly's hands, so I figured that meant he and Sylar were working together somehow. Maybe not.

As far as Peter being a male Rogue, that sorta makes sense but seems pretty weak as a plot device.

I read on the 9thwonder.com boards (it's linked to on the nbc Heroes site) and they've taken to calling that one dude, HRG(horned-rim glasses.)

As for Peter being like Rogue, remember there have been SOooooooooo many superheroes and villains that had so many different powers, eventually you're going to run into similarities and in order to make interesting stories, you'd need to expand beyond invincibility or flying.

Hiro's time control abilities are pretty sweet and I'd love to have them and you don't see his power in heroes or comics too often, which is cool.

Huh, I must be the only person that wasn't all that impressed. It's like USA's "The 4400" in a lot of ways. It had too much of a "Lost" feel for me. I get enough of that with "Lost".

No, you're not alone. For some reason I can't get into it. I like comic book movies too. I don't know. It just seems boring.

I don't know why I can't get into it. Maybe it's because of MNF and I'm getting distracted from focusing on Heroes. It just seems that the characters are very bland and the Japanese dude is too nerdy. But it seems that I'm in the minority so I may be missing out.

I am partial to Nikki. Though what is her power? Other than she has a split personality, don't know what's with her yet.

Hiro is probably the best character. Guess he finally learns English, with this weeks appearance of the much cooler looking future Hiro.

Hiro will always be the nerdy asian in MY book.

I am partial to Nikki. Though what is her power? Other than she has a split personality, don't know what's with her yet.

Hiro is probably the best character. Guess he finally learns English, with this weeks appearance of the much cooler looking future Hiro.

She may just be psycho, although she definately has a kickin ass

I guess people should be caught up by now....

She doesn't seem like she has a "power" does she? More like multiple personality disorder! (Reminds me of Me, Myself, and Irene)

The way the show is going though, I'm sure there is more to it.

I loved seeing Hiro from the future. Speaking perfect English and looking pretty pimp. I must admit, I thought it would be a bad guy coming to get Peter. From the looks of the next show, we finally get to see what Peter's "power" is.

It seems to me they are already foreshadowing that the nuclear explosion doesn't happen, but there has to be some kind of battling going on in the future for Hiro to come back like that.

I guess people should be caught up by now....

She doesn't seem like she has a "power" does she? More like multiple personality disorder! (Reminds me of Me, Myself, and Irene)

The way the show is going though, I'm sure there is more to it.

I loved seeing Hiro from the future. Speaking perfect English and looking pretty pimp. I must admit, I thought it would be a bad guy coming to get Peter. From the looks of the next show, we finally get to see what Peter's "power" is.

It seems to me they are already foreshadowing that the nuclear explosion doesn't happen, but there has to be some kind of battling going on in the future for Hiro to come back like that.

Something happens in the future where the heroes realize that they need someone with Claire's regeneration ability. Hiro went back to the future to warn warn them to save her from her "dad".

Archived