Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC's Heroes

Walking Deadman

i'm completely lost here.

There was a cartoon in the late 1970's early 80's called the Superfriends.

It basically had the DC Superheroes but it also had the Wonder Twins- Zan and Jana.

They looked like each other and could only use their powers when they touched each other (he could be any form of water, she any animal)

and saying " Wondertwin Powers Activate"

Playing off the brothers who share powers as a duo. :)

Here's a pic of them:

gleek.jpg

Wow opened up alive, cant wait to see how they react when they find out shes still alive.

Never thought that he might have the power to mimic's others powers, now I get it though, explains why he couldnt fly earlier.

Hiro is my favorite character also, he went to the future and can stop time, how awsome is that.

So what are the spoilers? I highlighted, copied, pasted, etc but I don't see anything.

Agreed Sylar is probably the kid's Dad, and Ali's ex-squeeze. Also agree that he most likely has all their powers, except Hiro's. (Obviously if you can stop time you'd have no problem walking out of a secure facility with a little girl, which he couldn't do)

Last night was one of the best endings to a show I've seen in a long time. I'm really finding that this is a fun show to watch...it's not an effort like most hour long dramas. There's enough going on to keep things interesting without being overwhelming.

Funny how NBC runs promos for my other favorite show Battlestar Galactica during this time slot. What a one-two punch that would (will) be.

Sylar's power is obviously telekenesis. He made the FBI agent put a gun to her head. He levetated a cop in a chair through the ceiling. He stopped bullets. He cleand out his apartment in a matter of minutes. He can move things w/ his mind. He hung that dead person on the staircase case w/ knives.

I just want to know what his connection is w/ the Professor.

I just want to know what his connection is w/ the Professor.

He's Patient Zero...the initial genetic anomaly.

The telekinesis theory sounds good, but I don't quite buy that explains surviving the multiple gun shots. For one thing, he seems to react as though the bullets made contact, otherwise he wouldn't have gone down at all.

The should have gotten the actor from Candyman to play him...that guy is scary.

I like how they throw little clues in the show like the half-helix, i guess thats Shylars calling sign or something and that skull ring that Ali's character found, the kid who was trying to rape the girl had one in his fingers too. craazy... but good stuff tho

I like how they throw little clues in the show like the half-helix, i guess thats Shylars calling sign or something and that skull ring that Ali's character found, the kid who was trying to rape the girl had one in his fingers too. craazy... but good stuff tho

Here's a few of them:

sign1.jpg

sign2.jpg

sign4.jpg

sign6.jpg

f1pg9.png

Saw a pretty tangible theory on who Sylar really is..........Peter.

"In an interview Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) reveals that he is an empath. Meaning he can absorb other people's powers. This takes care of him not being able to fly without his brother around. Now we can already see Peter struggling with his new abilities. His brother's betrayal. His love for Simone. These events will serve as the catalyst that turn him to "the dark side". My guess is that he comes into contact with Hiro enabling him to teleport/travel through time. Using this ability he will come into contact with the others absorbing their powers as well."

Saw a pretty tangible theory on who Sylar really is..........Peter.

"In an interview Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) reveals that he is an empath. Meaning he can absorb other people's powers. This takes care of him not being able to fly without his brother around. Now we can already see Peter struggling with his new abilities. His brother's betrayal. His love for Simone. These events will serve as the catalyst that turn him to "the dark side". My guess is that he comes into contact with Hiro enabling him to teleport/travel through time. Using this ability he will come into contact with the others absorbing their powers as well."

I doubt that.

But I do believe that the professor's friend from accross the hall is a plant as well...didn't seem that shocked when the apartment was cleaned out.

I'm lovin' this show. Much more eventful than a 3-13 Monday Night Football game. ;)...plus, the game is still on when the show is over!

I just hope the producers don't try to get too ambitious and put it up against 24 when that comes back out (right at the time of the superbowl). If the show is still going then (no finale), I don't know what I'd do.

Quite a well balanced and well edited show. The comic book stuff I thought would not be interesting, but I like the way they weaved it into the story. It's much better than I would have expected.

Studio 60 on the other hand could be a dud. Good actors and somewhat interesting storyline, but the jokes of the background show aren't funny which betrays the Matt character's aura of superior comedic ability. Good time slot for BSG.

The should have gotten the actor from Candyman to play him...that guy is scary.

Tony Todd is the ____ man. He's good in anything. Also played Worf's brother in TNG/DS9.

BTW, the invincible cheerleader, I can't believe that's the little girl from Remember the Titans. They growz up fast! :doh:

Archived