Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC's Heroes

Walking Deadman

why makes you say that torresa?

Well It seems like that chick can make anyone do anything they want. And she works for the Dad. How does that tie in with the end. She tired of listening to him and about to revolt? And still who is Sylar? kinda looked like Petelli's brother.

I think I want to stop watching and wait for the DVDs and watch them all at once... all this watch and waiting is killing me.

Well It seems like that chick can make anyone do anything they want. And she works for the Dad. How does that tie in with the end.

??

The dad told her to get Sylar. In the end she did...

And still who is Sylar? kinda looked like Petelli's brother.

Looks like we'll find out next week.

Well It seems like that chick can make anyone do anything they want. And she works for the Dad. .

Eden McCain is the characters name and the actress is Nora Zehetner and she shows T&A in the movie Conversations with Other Women. On tonights episode one particular shot of her made me think "damn shes got a nice turd cutter" now Im gonna have to go out and find that dvd and find out.

nora_show.jpg

best I could find

I didn't realize til this morning when I was thinking back that Peter Petrelli takes the powers of others around him. This thing has me thinking so much I think I miss the big picture sometimes

I posted this awhile back concerning Peter and the theory that he is Sylar.

Saw a pretty tangible theory on who Sylar really is..........Peter.

"In an interview Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) reveals that he is an empath. Meaning he can absorb other people's powers. This takes care of him not being able to fly without his brother around. Now we can already see Peter struggling with his new abilities. His brother's betrayal. His love for Simone. These events will serve as the catalyst that turn him to "the dark side". My guess is that he comes into contact with Hiro enabling him to teleport/travel through time. Using this ability he will come into contact with the others absorbing their powers as well."

I posted this awhile back concerning Peter and the theory that he is Sylar.

Saw a pretty tangible theory on who Sylar really is..........Peter.

"In an interview Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) reveals that he is an empath. Meaning he can absorb other people's powers. This takes care of him not being able to fly without his brother around. Now we can already see Peter struggling with his new abilities. His brother's betrayal. His love for Simone. These events will serve as the catalyst that turn him to "the dark side". My guess is that he comes into contact with Hiro enabling him to teleport/travel through time. Using this ability he will come into contact with the others absorbing their powers as well."

You know I didn't just read this til now, but 5 minutes ago me and some guys at work were talking and I said the exact same thing.

Wow...pretty great episode, but slightly anticlimactic. I was expecting more of the heroes to somehow convene with Peter and have an epic battle with Sylar to save Claire. For an unstoppable killing machine, he seemed awfully...stoppable.

When I first saw Eden at the end I was determine she would turn out to be evil and team up with Sylar, but the presence of the Haitian seems to make that less likely. Then again, she does have the power of persuasion. Could be that she's playing both sides against each other.

Sylar's eyes definitely look like Peter's. I don't buy the time traveling thing though because A) he doesn't permanently absorb people's powers, and B) touching each other would have created an enormous space/time rift as Hiro alluded to in an earlier episode.

Some other observations:

I assumed Sylar had some sixth sense for homing in on the heroes, but his knowledge seems much more random and imperfect. Than again, thinking back to his apartment, it seems like maybe he was tracking them just as Suresh was. Hence not recognizing Hiro in the cafe or knowing which cheerleader Claire was.

I think there was more to Nathan destroying that painting than brotherly love too. There is something sinister about that guy. Maybe HE's Sylar :)

Great show.

Sylar is a separate person and not Peter or Nathan. The closest thing is the boy's name in the File is Sarong Iylar or SIYLAR (aka Sylar) but I am not sure about that either. I think the Haitian dude is going to try and make him forget about the cheerleader because he was working with his father. The new girl has me confused and I am not sure if she is playing both sides or is she really helping the father. I guess we will find out.

Here's the theory in a bit more detail:

1. Peter and Niki meet

2. Peter absorbs Niki's power and it turns Peter evil (the evil alter ego inside him takes control for one reason or another; my guess is it has something to do with losing Simone, like she may want to go back to Isaac or something)

3. A battle probably ensues in which Evil Peter most likely gets his a#$ kicked quite thoroughly, however he absorbs atleast the following people's powers: Hiro, Claire, Nathan

4. Evil Peter travels back in time with Hiro's power to steal powers from as many superpowered people as he can before they learn to use them properly or band together to defend themselves. His ultimate goal is to: A) get revenge on the heroes that kicked his a#$ in the future, which is why he waits so long to attack Claire ('cause he first had to upgrade his powers) and B) become the most powerful person on the planet so people cannot run all over him anymore (ie. atleast Nathan, Simone, and Isaac would've contributed to this mentality)

5. Evil Peter kills a man named Sylar who has the power of shapeshifting

6. Evil Peter steals this man's identity and appearance, through the shapeshifting power, to use to befriend Chandra

7. Evil Peter volunteers for Chandra's experiments to allow Chandra to complete his research

8. Evil Peter then steals Chandra's research and kills him so he now has possession of the locations of all the superpowered individuals

9. Evil Peter teleports around the country absorbing powers and then killing his victims

10. The heroes will eventually take Evil Peter out and the event with Niki and Peter meeting will be prevented, thus allowing Peter to continue being a character for future seasons. I am basing this off the time travel theory where if someone goes back in time then they are immune to the effects of a changing future. If the show uses that whole 'impossible to kill your father in the past' version of time travel then the Evil Peter/Sylar theory wouldn't work, obviously. The Niki/Peter event can be prevented by HRG teaching Niki/Peter how to use her/his power better so that the alter ego doesn't control her/him if s/he doesn't want it to.

Sylar has shown to possess several powers. They cannot all be attributed to telekinesis. He clearly displayed a healing factor when shot by Matt. He clearly displayed super strength when he punched out the back window of Chandra's cab and a healing factor which would explain why his hand wasn't cut up. He has also shown flight and cryokinesis. I applaud people for trying to say all that was tk, but it is unrealistic. And, since Peter is the only one who has shown that he can possess multiple powers ...

Obviously, for this theory to be accurate, it would have to be explained why Peter can now keep the powers he mimics. It can either be explained by him learning to control his ability better or it could have something to do with why he steals the brains.

Sylar is a separate person and not Peter or Nathan. The closest thing is the boy's name in the File is Sarong Iylar or SIYLAR (aka Sylar) but I am not sure about that either. I think the Haitian dude is going to try and make him forget about the cheerleader because he was working with his father. The new girl has me confused and I am not sure if she is playing both sides or is she really helping the father. I guess we will find out.

The whole issue about Peter being Sylar seems like it may be right on but the only thing that throws me is this: Why would Hiro come back to warn Sylar(Peter) of what was going to happen?

As for the file, was the last name Iylar or Iyer?

Archived