Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Americas Team Shirts!

XdcdiehardX

so cowboys fans are "certainly challenged"....umok, but its funny how a skins fan can get so jealous of the Dallas Cowboys being called Americas Team that they have to go make a shirt about how the skins should be called Americas Team.

Hey Brokeback,

He said "most that post here"....stop trolling and go back to your own boards...

why would i post awe inspiring, in depth post on this site when i hate the skins. Like i said im only here for the humor on this site.

Because - as is the case with any other Cowgirls fan - your infinitesimally small brain cannot conjure anything worthy of being labeled "awe-inspiring".

First guys why feed the troll...just put him on ignore, and he'll go away.

Second, seriously I will never understand why Dallass was considered America's Team with the excepeption they were an underdog once, and decided to name themselves that since the country loves an underdog. The only team I could REALLY see being labeled America's Team would be the Patriots for the sole reason of their name....Patriots. Not to mention they used to be red, white and blue.

Cool shirt though.

why would i post awe inspiring, in depth post on this site when i hate the skins. Like i said im only here for the humor on this site.

So you admit that you have no intention of adding anything of real substance to this or any other discussion here. That was easy.

so cowboys fans are "certainly challenged"....umok, but its funny how a skins fan can get so jealous of the Dallas Cowboys being called Americas Team that they have to go make a shirt about how the skins should be called Americas Team.

if it werent for us, Cowboys wouldnt even be a thought. So dont talk about us doing something because ya'll do it.

im sry live4skins, i just come here for my daily laughs on the internet. This site is a great site for humor. like this thread.:applause:

:loser: :troll:

Sounds to me like he fits perfectly being a cowgirl. :laugh:

Archived