Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Americas Team Shirts!

XdcdiehardX

hahah....keep dreaming, wow you guys are insecure. Dallas Cowboys will always be known as Americas Team, its cute though.

Ah yes. Another awe inspiring, in depth post by one our newest members. And a Cowboys fan at that. I'd ask if you were going to post something a little more substantive than what essentially is ringing the doorbell and hiding behind the bushes type stuff, but judging from what few posts you have so far, that may be a bit much.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2844690&postcount=1379

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2576635

you redskins fans are like little girls, you dont have the best team in the nfl, just get over yourself.:laugh:

We'll be waiting for something like "Oh yeah" or a similar witty retort from you.

( If I were you, I would do better. They kind of encourage that kind of thing around here).

im sry live4skins, i just come here for my daily laughs on the internet. This site is a great site for humor. like this thread.:applause:
And we appreciate your contribution to this humor, ( such as your presence).

im sry live4skins, i just come here for my daily laughs on the internet. This site is a great site for humor. like this thread.:applause:

And I'm sorry gloryholeofpiss you are a simple minded creature with a genetic mutation that makes you a member of Brokeback Nation. You are on a Redskins board with the sole purpose of being an a**hole. Well, congrats you have accomplished your goal so, take your inbread a** back to the pukes board where you belong.

However most Cowboys fans that bother to post here are certainly challenged.
so cowboys fans are "certainly challenged"....umok, but its funny how a skins fan can get so jealous of the Dallas Cowboys being called Americas Team that they have to go make a shirt about how the skins should be called Americas Team.

Archived