Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Breaking News*** UK Police Thwart Massive Terror Plot

TC4

- I'm glad they caught these guys and stopped this.

- It's pathetic that right wingers in this thread are actively debating their own straw men.

Yep, straw man, that's all this is.

Move along

Just a bunch of Nazi's picking on poor immigrant kids

Move along

Move along

Yep, straw man, that's all this is.

Move along

Just a bunch of Nazi's picking on poor immigrant kids

Move along

Move along

lol you just did it again! hahahaha :laugh:

In all honesty I'd love it if you and the others hanging on the bleeding edge of the political spectrum (not just rightwing) didn't turn every failed or successful terror plot into a soap box for your crazy politics. It's a good day, lives were saved, just be happy about it. We don't need to persecute all immigrants from the "turd world" nor must we apologize to terrorists for creating them through our wicked western ways only to arrest them later in life.

lol you just did it again! hahahaha :laugh:

No, actually I turned liberal for the day

I know, I know, I did it again

But I think I'll take the lib positon in this thread today

But then again, I AM just using terms posters on this board have thrown at me for suggesting crackdowns and roundups.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you one of the "Bush bad, war bad, give peace a chance " guys?

Nope I'm one of the "I think for myself and criticize my government when I don't feel its doing a good job, but try to keep a balanced viewpoint on it all" guys. And does it really matter anyways?

Big time travel restrictions right now in the UK and US, including no liquids allowed onboard.

So glad that we turn our nations in police states rather than be un-PC about who's making us insecure. Maybe some of this is just temporary.

Flying is a privilege, not a right. How does that make it a police state?

Nope I'm one of the "I think for myself and criticize my government when I don't feel its doing a good job, but try to keep a balanced viewpoint on it all" guys. And does it really matter anyways?

Sure it would. It would be extremely ironic if you have been advocating the "Anti-Patriot Act, anti-war, anti-racial profiling" side, and yet today you're worried about flying safety and security at airports.

I'll bet you'd like to see a few jack booted nazi types at the airport today, eh?

Sure it would. It would be extremely ironic if you have been advocating the "Anti-Patriot Act, anti-war, anti-racial profiling" side, and yet today you're worried about flying safety and security at airports.

I'll bet you'd like to see a few jack booted nazi types at the airport today, eh?

Thinking is hard for you, isn't it?

Thinking is hard for you, isn't it?

Not at all. I just find it funny that the usual suspects aren't here defending these guys rights or something.

I don't have time to search you posts today, but again, if you've been harping on Bush and the government in the past for going overboard, then again it's ironic that suddenly today you're worried about your safety and getting on a plane.

Again, if you haven't been on that side, apologies

Ask a liberal.

I can tell you his/her response...."We wouldn't do what Bush is doing!!!" and followed by..."Because Bush lied and people died".... and then followed by their belief that building more schools.... hospitals..... and looking inward as to why the Islamofacists hate us would eventually solve the problem. At that point... we'd be able to travel, meaning fly in airliners, all over the world and subsequently be greeted by grateful muslims wishing to frolic around with us American tourists and show us their land and culture with great glee.

******SNAP******* And then I wake up to the cold steel of a knife cutting the remainder of the connective tissue from my neck.

Not at all. I just find it funny that the usual suspects aren't here defending these guys rights or something.

I don't have time to search you posts today, but again, if you've been harping on Bush and the government in the past for going overboard, then again it's ironic that suddenly today you're worried about your safety and getting on a plane.

Again, if you haven't been on that side, apologies

Oh the joys of binary thinking. If you complained about something the Bush administration did then you can't be in favor of terrorists being arrested.

I was listening to a radio station this morning and one of the guys says, hey do you know why no one has ever attacked an Isrealli(sp) airliner, because they DO stereotype, if you look like a terrorist, they will give you the 3rd degree, regardless of whether you are or not. We are TOO politcally correct and that's the reason we get attacked. We let them get away with it, they use our civil rights against us.

KILL EM ALL!!!! (not muslims, terrorists) Let god sort em out!!

I can tell you his/her response...."We wouldn't do what Bush is doing!!!" and followed by..."Because Bush lied and people died".... and then followed by their belief that building more schools.... hospitals..... and looking inward as to why the Islamofacists hate us would eventually solve the problem. At that point... we'd be able to travel, meaning fly in airliners, all over the world and subsequently be greeted by grateful muslims wishing to frolic around with us American tourists and show us their land and culture with great glee.

******SNAP******* And then I wake up to the cold steel of a knife cutting the remainder of the connective tissue from my neck.

And the straw man debate rages on... this one however adds a twist crazy at the end for flavor. :laugh:

KILL EM ALL!!!! (not muslims, terrorists) Let god sort em out!!

That's what a liberal would say.

The pissing match begins when we try to figure out how kill the terrorists and maintain human rights for everyone else.

It's a tough task that I wish God would help us with.

And the straw man debate rages on... this one however adds a twist crazy at the end for flavor. :laugh:

And this "straw man" that the left has dragged out in debates. This is the man that takes all the arrows for you when the roosters come home to roost and you are proven wrong, correct?

Trying to be apolitical here. I'm grateful that this came to nothing and that the Intelligence and Police combined to successfully thwart these ****s and save those lives. I think that's what we should really care about. Political ideology aside, we all want the terrorists stopped and our families safe.

Archived