Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Breaking News*** UK Police Thwart Massive Terror Plot

TC4

Question: Should those involved in this plot be pursuaded to divulge ALL info possible? If so, what means are "ok" and what are not? We knew the ****ers were coming, how do we deal with them?

Oh I'm sure THIS opinion won't be popular but I'm all for putting a blowtorch to their feet and asking nicely...... and then the other foot and ask nicely again. Something like this plot is beyond the pale of civilization and I'm not sure there really is a "civilized" way of addressing it.

Big time travel restrictions right now in the UK and US, including no liquids allowed onboard.

So glad that we turn our nations in police states rather than be un-PC about who's making us insecure. Maybe some of this is just temporary.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but this is the one case in which being "un-PC" and just stopping Arabs would not have worked:

Sky News' Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said those arrested were mainly young, British-born Asian men.

We'd have ended up with a bunch of pissed off Arabs and blown up planes because we let these Asian guys go through. :whoknows:

Technically, Arabs are Asian for the most part. I know that's splitting hairs, but so are Indians, Pakistanis, etcetera and so on.

A Lebanese co-worker at the FCC and I once showed up at an "Asian-American Conference" at the Commission just to see the looks on people's faces. We didn't stay long... :laugh:

That said, they could have just as easily been Indonesian, Malaysian or from another more "Asian" country where Islamization has spread its diseased head.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but this is the one case in which being "un-PC" and just stopping Arabs would not have worked:

We'd have ended up with a bunch of pissed off Arabs and blown up planes because we let these Asian guys go through. :whoknows:

Indonesia (an Asian country) has the largest RoP population in the world ;)

Indonesia (an Asian country) has the largest RoP population in the world ;)

Twenty-one British muslims of Pakistani descent were arrested overnight (majority in London, others in Thames Valley and Birmingham). Two more suspects are currently fugitives. FNC

UPDATE: FNC reports that UK authorities are seeking up to 50 additional suspects.

http://www.stephentaylor.ca/archives/000648.html

Britain has a very large problem in that since the 80's they have allowed a large amount of immigration from the Turd World.

Guess this is the payback for their generousity :rolleyes:

Oh wait, here it comes

"HEY Nazi Sarge, not all muslims are terrorists"!

"Bigot"

"Islamophobe"

There, I saved certain people a post

Another convert to the dark side? :laugh:

I was riding the fence, but seriously. I mean, I have some pretty good friends that are Muslims (and the women are freaking HOT) but...after awhile, you gotta wonder.

I'd like to think they all aren't bad,I really would, but with more and more **** like this, I'm not sure how I can.

I was riding the fence, but seriously. I mean, I have some pretty good friends that are Muslims (and the women are freaking HOT) but...after awhile, you gotta wonder.

I'd like to think they all aren't bad,I really would, but with more and more **** like this, I'm not sure how I can.

And yo know for the 21 they have arrested so far, there's another couple of hundred or more that knew this was going to go down

Great timing. I just sent my son off to Philmont, the Boy Scout camp in New Mexico this morning. He didn't seem worried. He also didn't mind that he couldn't take toothpaste with him in his carry on. I now wonder if he even brought a toothbrush :)

I'll be paying extra attention to the national news today. :(

There were tons of reporters at Dulles by the way, basically asking British Airways passengers how they felt about flying today. :doh: Nothing like adding stress to people's lives by asking stupid questions in the name of the press I guess.

CNN's breaking news

Some of the flights involved in the plot to blow up trans-Atlantic planes in mid-air would have been going from the United Kingdom to New York, Washington, D.C., and California, a U.S. government official said. Watch Homeland Security briefing live on CNN Pipeline now.

You're right...he should have said "Muslims" instead of "Arabs".

Are men of Pakistani heritage considered Asian?

Shocker. It has all the hallmarks if an Al Qaeda attack. I'm sure glad Bush broke up Al Qaeda by attacking Iraq. Whew! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, let's get the heck out of Iraq and send our boys to Afghanistan and Pakistan and get these SOB's off the face of the planet.

Pssst, we would have had to attack the UK to get these SOB's off the face of the planet...

Archived