Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Breaking News*** UK Police Thwart Massive Terror Plot

TC4

Although I do agree with Sarge's somewhat extreme views on the subject, the more the backlash on Muslims in the UK, the more potential terrorists are being molded from the Muslim inner city communities, and thus the more potential attacks. These guys were born in England, its not like we have let terrorists through the immagration gate at dover.

Back to more pressing matters:

British Airways have suspended all domestic and european flights.

Having said all this, the British people are remaining positive and patient, and flights continue from the vast majority of airports and airlines.

These guys were born in England, its not like we have let terrorists through the immagration gate at dover.

NO ,but you have let those that preach and teach terrorism in, or at least in the past...However ya'll have tightened up on it lately.

Thank you England for working to stop this disease and protect all our lives. :applause:

NO ,but you have let those that preach and teach terrorism in, or at least in the past...However ya'll have tightened up on it lately.

Thank you England for working to stop this disease and protect all our lives. :applause:

The english Anti-Terrorism branch has done very well to stop this before it got off the ground, (no pun intended), but I agree, more should be done to stop the root of the problem in the Muslim community.

How many more potential-terrorists are there lurking in the inner citys?

I have to get on a plane today at 1:20. That is going to suck donkey balls. :mad:

I am heading to Denver on Monday. wow fun happy joy

Anyone say something about tourture to find out what these tools were up to and if they are going to be on my plane leaving BWI. Some are worried about the rights of terrorists. I am wondering about my right to a safe and uneventful trip to the mile high city.

Do I count Mrs. Clinton?

The english Anti-Terrorism branch has done very well to stop this before it got off the ground, (no pun intended), but I agree, more should be done to stop the root of the problem in the Muslim community.

Great job England! :cheers:

(I know you had nothing to do with it, but you're the only english guy available to thank right now :silly: )

Congestion should be sorted by then, and you'll be alright, its outgoing flights from london being targeted.

Makes flying from Heathrow to Washington on Friday the 13th of Oct a little more interesting.

Yeah, but I have to get home somehow and I live in NYC...

But it's a religion of peace.

There Kilmer17, you'll have to figure out something to do with the rest of your day.

You forgot to mention the responsibility the Koran puts on guests in a foriegn land ;)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Terrorists were in the final stages of planning to blow up planes heading from the United Kingdom to the United States, U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said Thursday.

Well now see, the jack booted Nazi thugs have apparently over-reacted. It was only in the final PLANNING stages :rolleyes:

I'm sure those boys were only working on a school project or something :rolleyes:

Where's the Brit equivalant of the ACLU standing up for these poor persecuted immigrants? :rolleyes:

Archived