Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

re: schneider

David D Coit

Did Dan Snyder sell the team to a Mr. Schneider --- my god how hard is it to figure out how to spell the owner of your favorite teams name? Especially since he has owned the team since 1998.

BTW, he isn't a new owner anymore.

If you notice the little blue stars on his post it seems he is a troll.

Schnieder is our new owner like John Jansin is our new OT

get this moron out of here

Hey hey now, calm down killler. :laugh: He's new here, and didnt put his best foot forward. Im sure after this baptism by fire, he will learn to research his remarks, and I guarentee he wont make a stupid, brainless thread again. :silly:

I have had the benefit of catching as many skins games as possible while away from D.C. However, what's with Schneider's(I have to say the new owner so y'all will know who I'm talking about even though being a fan :laugh: away from D.C :laugh: I knew it was spelled Snyder) poor and overreactive cheerleading skills being shown on TV when there are pros down on the field? I don't know... I geuss I still feel bad that they beat us... I mean... we beat them :paranoid: the way we did on their honored ring of stars night. :(

icon4.gif(and I had to put this in so y'all wouldn't figure out the obvious)

I have had the benefit of catching as many skins games as possible while away from D.C. However, what's with Schneider's(the new owner) poor and overreactive cheerleading skills being shown on TV when there are pros down on the field?

icon4.gif

I think they're actually getting footage for his new film, Deuce Bigalow: NFL Gigolo

deuce_bigalow.jpg

I didn't have any problem understanding DD's first post. Ya, the spelling leaves something to be desired, and most don't think of Snyder as the "new" owner anymore unless they work for the press. I've seen some pretty bad stuff from well established members over the years.

Lighten up a bit folks.

As for the topic, I love seeing Dan jump and dance like any other fan would.

Actually, if you listen to the rednecks that call into the post-game shows here in DC, you would probably think that our owner's name was "Schneider."

Seriously, I noticed they showed Danny a lot in the box during the '99 season....remember a road game against the Colts (which we lost) where they seem to show him every time the Skins made a good play!! But I haven't noticed it as much in recent years (I wouldn't know about the TV broadcasts of the home games, since I attend in person), with the exception of the end of last year's Dallas MNF game.

:laugh: :laugh:

who calls themselves a fan and doesn't even know that the owner's name is spelled Synder...

... and who thinks the dallas cowgirl cheerleaders should do some cheering after we score to beat their @$$. :rolleyes:

actually... they should :D

I think he might mean when the camera cuts to Snyder up in the owner's box jumping up and down after a score. That does get a lot of airtime, right up there with JJ and Kraft, and just below Cuban in any sport. Admittedly I too at first wished the owner would show more class until, about a millisecond later, it hit me he really *is* a fan.

The ONLY time I ever saw the cameras cut to Snyder up in the box was after Moss' second TD in dallass. You certainly can't fault him for that. I was doing the same thing at 1 am.

I have had the benefit of catching as many skins games as possible while away from D.C. However, what's with Schneider's(the new owner) poor and overreactive cheerleading skills being shown on TV when there are pros down on the field?

Dude sell all your tv's

Go join the shallas cow,cows board

Archived