Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

re: schneider

David D Coit

I have had the benefit of catching as many skins games as possible while away from D.C. However, what's with Schneider's(the new owner) poor and overreactive cheerleading skills being shown on TV when there are pros down on the field?

icon4.gif

I'm afraid you have our owner confused with the maintenance man from "One Day at a Time"

great first post, I mean why would you want to spell the owner's name right? It's only a website called "extremeskins" where everyone knows everything about the team. I just want to say great idea coming to this website to discuss our "new owner" Dan Snyder.

Now never come back again.

I have had the benefit of catching as many skins games as possible while away from D.C. However, what's with Schneider's(the new owner) poor and overreactive cheerleading skills being shown on TV when there are pros down on the field?

icon4.gif

:wtf:

Do you have a specific case of this happening? Snyder may not have a great reputation deserved or not, but I've never seen this. Link? Or at least a specific instance? You're pretty much heading for being labelled a troll with this kind of post.

icon4.gif

Care to exhibit one shred of proof before you cast such wild aspersions on the home fan site? Or were you just looking to get banned? :ciao:

Do you have a specific case of this happening? Snyder may not have a great reputation deserved or not, but I've never seen this. Link? Or at least a specific instance? You're pretty much heading for being labelled a troll with this kind of post.

I think he might mean when the camera cuts to Snyder up in the owner's box jumping up and down after a score. That does get a lot of airtime, right up there with JJ and Kraft, and just below Cuban in any sport. Admittedly I too at first wished the owner would show more class until, about a millisecond later, it hit me he really *is* a fan.

Still, it is pretty humorous watching him go from billionaire owner with cufflinks that cost more than my wardrobe and more starch in his fancy shirt than I eat in a day to a Skins-belt-buckle wearing kid (isn't that what he talks about remembering as a young'un?) in about a second flat. Makes it easier to tell he's a fan with him not being 6'2". He's selling out when he leaps up, physical stature be danged.

I think he might mean when the camera cuts to Snyder up in the owner's box jumping up and down after a score. That does get a lot of airtime, right up there with JJ and Kraft, and just below Cuban in any sport. Admittedly I too at first wished the owner would show more class until, about a millisecond later, it hit me he really *is* a fan.

Still, it is pretty humorous watching him go from billionaire owner with cufflinks that cost more than my wardrobe and more starch in his fancy shirt than I eat in a day to a Skins-belt-buckle wearing kid (isn't that what he talks about remembering as a young'un?) in about a second flat. Makes it easier to tell he's a fan not being 6'2". He's selling out when he leaps up, physical stature be danged.

Can't fault a guy for that any more than you can fault Jerrah Jones for leaving the owner's box to come down to the field once the victory is "seemingly" sealed. Only I "seemingly" remember a rather dour Mr. Jones last September, you know, the night "The Triplets" went into the "Ring of Fame". I'd rather have an owner who still feels the thrill of victory. Otherwise, what are you doing it for man?

I agree with you worstseat, Dan is not just the owner of a very successful team, but he's a fan.. that reminds me of the hairclub for men commercials. Anyways, I don't care if he cheers for his team, and I'd rather have him jumping up and down then standing there with his face all stretched out the wrong way, so you can't tell if he's happy, or sad, clapping like Michael Jackson, I mean Jerry Jones.

great first post, I mean why would you want to spell the owner's name right? It's only a website called "extremeskins" where everyone knows everything about the team. I just want to say great idea coming to this website to discuss our "new owner" Dan Snyder.

I agree with you, he really "blew his first quote" !! :laugh:

I think its cool he gets stoked when we are winning and doing well. The TV cameras should go to the real, good looking cheerleaders when we score.

Come on guys, give the new guy a break.

i think a lot of us just didn't understand anything that he said, which is why we gave him a hard time. it sounded like troll speak. the whole not knowing how to spell snyder's name and calling him the new owner. but i like it that snyder does that. i mean he's worth millions, yet not afraid to let it all loose and just celebrate like the rest of us. just with more expensive drinks ;)

i think a lot of us just didn't understand anything that he said, which is why we gave him a hard time. it sounded like troll speak. the whole not knowing how to spell snyder's name and calling him the new owner. but i like it that snyder does that. i mean he's worth millions, yet not afraid to let it all loose and just celebrate like the rest of us. just with more expensive drinks ;)

I understand what you are saying but this is the kind of stuff that I thought this place wasn't about:

icon4.gif

Did Dan Snyder sell the team to a Mr. Schneider --- my god how hard is it to figure out how to spell the owner of your favorite teams name? Especially since he has owned the team since 1998.

BTW, he isn't a new owner anymore.

Archived