Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Hope Maia has his cardio in order. He gassed his last couple fights at 185, that weight cut might cause him to be empty after the 1st. Maia is a wizard on the ground, but I don't think he can sub Kim if he's gassed.

He looked like **** at the weigh ins too so we'll see what happens.

I've been really torn all week whether or not to bet on Chael since the line is +230 on Bovada. Last time I bet on MMA was on Rampage to knock out Jon Jones, and that bet was mainly because Rampage only had a punchers chance and had a great payoff if he did end up landing the KO/TKO.

My heart says that Silva will come out and solidly TKO Chael in the 2nd or 3rd after landing some hard accurate punches, but there's still a chance that the fight could go the same way it went before, except with a stronger Chael and an emotional Silva. Putting some money on Chael with the chance of doubling up is attractive.

As I heard a girl say on the green line today: This shi gon be craycray.

Think I'm going to order this one fellas. Ugh, don't need it in HD, just want to see these guys fight it out in my own living room. Going to soak it all in, I think Chael is game. Just a hunch. He's going to wade in and absorb what Silva feeds him. I think he'll be bloody as hell at the end, but will win a decision. Story will be Anderson tore him up, but Chael won the rounds. Anderson will carry a fake belt around this time. ;) Anderson vs. Chael 3 on New Years.

Wait, I change my mind. Anderson Akido chops him to the side of the neck and Chael does a triple lux in the air on his way to the mat. KO baby.

Big implications here for those that hate Chael. If he wins this, you'll be puking over the exposure dude gets the rest of the year.

What I'm dying to know, is how Chael will react if he gets KTFO. What will he say? What will he do? Seclusion?

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Silva by destruction

Forrest by decision - Hoping these guys put on a little bit of a show, but can see this one being pretty slow.

Le by decision - Not a Cote fan. Le will control the exchanges and the grappling. Don't see Cote putting Le in any danger at all

Mendes - Working with the 209 Bros has to be helping McKenzie. I will be rooti8ng for him. Mendes is a tier above him right now though.

Vipbox you can get rid of, you have to look for the small blue x. Anyway, round 1 clearly to Sonnen, repeat of last fight.

---------- Post added July-8th-2012 at 12:34 AM ----------

Well nevermind, looked like the same kind of fight. Silva takes care of business in Round 2 though.