Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Mighty Mouse vs. Stefan Struve :ols:

309269_1903092151162_1657490427_1426344_1264497673_n.jpg

313951_1903084110961_1657490427_1426342_971453896_n.jpg

Someone please photoshop Pat Barry's face on Mighty Mouse.

---------- Post added September-28th-2011 at 11:10 PM ----------

Just bought my tickets online...it's pretty incredible that I'm making this event because for the last month or so I've been pissed because my fiancee informed me that we had a wedding to go to this weekend in North Carolina for one of her college friends that I barely know.

Well after several weeks of work I've managed to get her to stay here this weekend and now we're going to the event. :D

Can't wait!!!

I know DS is going, anyone else in here going to the card?

Joe Rogan's also doing a standup show at the Warner Theater on Friday, we might be going to that one too.

I just got an email from my brother telling me a friend got them tickets. Row A, Section 3, seats 1-4. Insane seats.

If anyone needs tickets for the fights tomorrow, my brother's friend is trying to get rid of some.

Are they the floor seats you mentioned? Just out of curiosity how much is he getting rid of them for? There were some very good prices on floor seats at this show but they were sold out, I think the seats are cheaper for this one because it's not on PPV.

Are they the floor seats you mentioned? Just out of curiosity how much is he getting rid of them for? There were some very good prices on floor seats at this show but they were sold out, I think the seats are cheaper for this one because it's not on PPV.

No. They are available because the floor seats were given to him. I think they were $200 seats and I believe he will let them go under face. I'll get the specifics if anyone is interested.

quick picks:

Wiman over Danzig, Unanimous Decision

Johnson over Brenneman, (T)KO Round 2

Struve over Barry, Submission Round 1

Cruz over Johnson, Unanimous Decision

For the regulars of this thread in attendance tonight at the Verizon Center, I hate you all :mad: :(

I 2nd everything SU just said.

Wiman vs Danzig was great. Almost all-time greatish.

Its been a great night of fights, from the prelims to the main event.

---------- Post added October-1st-2011 at 11:09 PM ----------

I have the main event, 50-45 for Cruz, but the fight was better and closer than that score would indicate. Johnson actually got the better of the striking exchanges, but Cruz dominated from the clinch and thats where most of the fight took place. I'm not sure why Mighty Mouse was so willing to go to the clinch in search of takedowns, he was doing perfectly fine standing.

If it were possible to have a negative percentage in takedown defense Johnson would. Cruz took him down at will and those takedowns were the difference.

---------- Post added October-1st-2011 at 11:12 PM ----------

Wiman vs Danzig was great. Almost all-time greatish.

Danzig's punches had zero power. That surprised me.

I wanna see Aldo vs Cruz.

Cruz has plenty much cleaned out the BW division, but I would imagine the UFC would give Mendes his shot at Aldo, assuming he beats Florian, before trying to set up a super fight with Cruz.

---------- Post added October-1st-2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

@arielhelwani

Ariel Helwani

Dana says the flyweights are coming by end of this year or beginning of next.

Mighty Mouse vs. Benavidez would make a great title fight