Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

yeah but in the second fight Trigg almost had him. Hughes was heavily dazed but somehow came back to life and put him in the same damn move.

I cant believe Trigg is going to try and fight again. Kosh is going to destroy him.

Trigg has been active. He has won 7 of his last 8 fights. All at 185 though. Only loss is to the second best middleweight in the world, Robbie Lawler. 2 of those are Misaki and Mayhem. Don't sleep on Twinkle Toes.

That Hughes fight were he got kicked square in the nuts was awesome classic Matt Hughes. That is what I thought of when Serra caught him with that early headbutt/back of the head combo.

Trigg has been active. He has won 7 of his last 8 fights. All at 185 though. Only loss is to the second best middleweight in the world, Robbie Lawler. 2 of those are Misaki and Mayhem. Don't sleep on Twinkle Toes.

That Hughes fight were he got kicked square in the nuts was awesome classic Matt Hughes. That is what I thought of when Serra caught him with that early headbutt/back of the head combo.

Ill bet you a PBR on it. Kosh ruins him.

Ill bet you a PBR on it. Kosh ruins him.

I'll bet on the "ruin" part. I will pick Kos to win though.

Give me 2 PBRs to 1 and it's a bet.

or 1 for 1, but I win either way if it goes the distance.

Edited by Sebowski

I'll bet on the "ruin" part. I will pick Kos to win though.

Give me 2 PBRs to 1 and it's a bet.

or 1 for 1, but I win either way if it goes the distance.

haha..you are out of your mind if you are gonna try to milk me for odds.

1 for 1. I picked Kosh. You get Twinkle Toes!!

You can have by everything but decision. I am betting that Trigg makes this a fight and at least goes the distance.

bet.

BUT

if trigg runs and doesnt fight like we have seen some fighters do then the bet is off. i cant control someone who runs away the whole fight.

I disagree. If he losses he will get his standard fight on the Finale show, then he is gone. He can make more money in Japan elsewhere at that point, and he has also said he would like to try straight boxing.
Yeah, I agree with you on this.
Hell, even in a street fight, if it's locked in just kick behind you and hope you get lucky :nutkick:
Do guys throw a lot of rear naked chokes in street fights these days?? Lol!

I will say that a couple years ago I watched this drunken bar fight when we were all leaving the bar and one of the guys arm-barred the other guy and he "tapped." :hysterical: I'm not an advocate of street fighting, but that was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

so if I pick Kosh by anything else but a decision its on?

OMG Mike, just do it.

you need to finish reading before you comment :silly:

youre starting to be like me

Haha, I saw you'd made the bet before I commented...I just wanted to further emphasize the fact that you should do it.

FWIW, I don't see Trigg running from Kos...

I think Kos has a 70% chance of winning, but the chances it goes the distance is about 70% as well (6 of his last 9 have gone the to a decision). That's why I took the bet. Plus I just got back from Vegas last night and still feel frisky.

Haha, I saw you'd made the bet before I commented...I just wanted to further emphasize the fact that you should do it.

FWIW, I don't see Trigg running from Kos...

I dont see him running either but after the last few disappointments (yeah Im looking at you Anderson Silva) I just wanna make sure I dont lose on a ***** technicality

I think Kos has a 70% chance of winning, but the chances it goes the distance is about 70% as well (6 of his last 9 have gone the to a decision). That's why I took the bet. Plus I just got back from Vegas last night and still feel frisky.

In this game, any call is good. We make predictions every event and we all have rotten percentages. :)

I was reading that earlier...tough call because Mike Brown has been stellar up until this point but Urijiah is one of the best too. Not sure who to pick.

And that Strikeforce card is on Saturday...gonna be a good weekend!

Brown is underrated, has been his whole career basically

he's not the best at any one area of the game, yet he's pretty good at them all.

add to that he's a HUGE FW, its a problem for Faber

i'm thinkin Brown wins by stoppage in the 2nd round this time

although i'm more looking forward to Jose Aldo's fight. that dude is a beast, and only 22.