Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

My predictions tanked. Highlights of the card

- Badr Hari catching a L from Overeem. How do you go from final match of the K1 GP to getting knocked out by a guy who only kickboxes on the side?

- Every K1 guy on the main card losing to MMA guys with K1 rules.

- Mark Hunt's chin being manhoofed. First Nog, now this? Who else can I count to take a lickings and keep moving?

Lowlights

- Whoever thought Cro Cop and HMC would be a good match. Seriously CC just ran away from what I saw and then finally chopped HMC. It was non eventful. The ending would have been nice if CC actually mixed it up with HMC.

- Bobb Sapp's being held down by some can dressed like an anime character for 5 minutes. If that wasn't fixed than Sapp's pride should really be hurting.

i would love to see Manhoef fight Anderson. imagine that stand-up war (of course if it hit the ground, manhoef would be subbed almost instantly). hunt's chin is legendary, i can't imagine takin that shot that put him down.

Aoki does it again, he is defying conventional wisdom that you can no longer be a one dimensional fighter. its amazing, every fighter knows the only way to lose against Aoki is to go to the ground, yet the fight always ends up there.

i would love to see Manhoef fight Anderson. imagine that stand-up war (of course if it hit the ground, manhoef would be subbed almost instantly). hunt's chin is legendary, i can't imagine takin that shot that put him down.

Aoki does it again, he is defying conventional wisdom that you can no longer be a one dimensional fighter. its amazing, every fighter knows the only way to lose against Aoki is to go to the ground, yet the fight always ends up there.

Yes, a kickboxing match against Anderson would be very interesting. Otherwise, I think Anderson has him in MMA. Manhoef is a very fast SOB with insane leg kicks and hooks. He has an underrated clinch game, but it's no match for Silva.

Anderson by gogoplata

If I see a shooting star I'm wishing for Jessica Alba first, but if I see another shooting star I'll be wishing for a Aoki vs. Penn bout hitting the canvas.