Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

No matter how much Rua's stock has fallen, I can't see him losing to Coleman. Mark's time has come and gone long ago.

I saw a preview show for UFC 93 this past weekend, and they played up the old Pride angle quite well. I wanted to see the fight already, but it got me a little more fired up.

Edited by lovetoaster

over henderson?

man, i just might take that. but i wanna see what my name looks like in a sig first...lol

logic tells me Hendo has alot of advantages in this fight, but something is telling me Franklin will pull it out. i'm willing to put my sig where my mouth is :silly:

on a side note, curse you for making 99 remove his sig :redpunch:

logic tells me Hendo has alot of advantages in this fight, but something is telling me Franklin will pull it out. i'm willing to put my sig where my mouth is :silly:

on a side note, curse you for making 99 remove his sig :redpunch:

Rich still beats all comers except Silva. He hasn't lost a step yet. He's just not Silva. Neither is Hendo. :)

I saw a preview show for UFC 93 this past weekend, and they played up the old Pride angle quite well. I wanted to see the fight already, but it got me a little more fired up.

It's interesting that Dana gave Shogun a washed-up Pride fighter after his loss to Griffin and subsequent knee surgery. White may have decided not to treat Rua like Mirko Cro Cop.

UFC 94 has almost gauntlet like potential. I know we're on for Pierre/Penn but take a look at the rest of the card.

Oh and I'm not betting on Franklin/Hendo - My brain says Hendo, my gut says Franklin

It has mini-gauntlet potential but the matchups just aren't as hard to predict a winner. Machida should beat Silva and the only other close matchup is Diaz vs. Guida. I'm a Nick Diaz fan but I wonder if he's a fast enough starter to survive a 1st round with Clay.

Let's just go with the main event, where my head says GSP but my heart and bet say BJ Penn.

rampage was blasting on target so well he was punching away wandy's punches. man was on point...glad I picked him.

you too, 99? lol

thats the difference between Page & Wandy. Wandy is wild striker, its been effective for years, but his style has never been defensively sound. Rampage has very good defense for punches, not so much for knees/kicks

thats the difference between Page & Wandy. Wandy is wild striker, its been effective for years, but his style has never been defensively sound. Rampage has very good defense for punches, not so much for knees/kicks

I was talking to 99 about that in PM yesterday, if Rampage wants to go anywhere in the 205 he needs a leg defense. He was sorely exposed against Forrest and its obvious that he will continue to do that as he did against Rashad as well. It worked wonders and I think it would have worked well against Rashad if he didnt catch it and knock him out. :(

I love Wandy's style and it makes for a great fight but he is starting to be like Chuck and get too old. 99 pointed out that he has been ktfo too much and it might start to be a trend.

yeah his KO's haven't been regular KO's either, he usually laid on the ground for a few minutes

Do you mean Wandy's KOs?

He'll be lucky not to have brain damage when he gets older and I'm being serious. Just the Rampage and Cro-Cop KOs left him on the mat for a long time.

I can't remember if the Hendo knockout did or not though.

hey there sexy sig. ;)

I was just telling him about our convo.

LOL, how long am I keeping this thing?