Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Crazy unfounded prediction of the night: Mir will retire after his fight. Win or Lose.

If he wins, he gets a shot at the title against a man he already beat. Why do you think he would retire?

EDIT: I would love to know what Rampage said to Silva that made him so upset.

Edited by cjcdaman

Pat Barry, a HW fighter making his debut in the UFC, is on the undercard. i hope they get a chance to show his fight. i've seen a few of his K-1 fights, his leg kicks are lethal and he's a pretty exciting fighter that could add some new blood to the HW division.

with 2 scheduled 5 rounders, i'm not sure how many undercard fights we'll get to see tonight.

If he wins, he gets a shot at the title against a man he already beat. Why do you think he would retire?

EDIT: I would love to know what Rampage said to Silva that made him so upset.

Brock has gotten better. I'm not sure Mir has. Mir is smart enough to know that he does not measure up to the UFC heavyweights anymore. His giant ego might not let him realize it though.

But if he does win tonight I guess his confidence should be sky high. I just think he is done as an elite fighter and is the type to go out when they can say they were "on top"