Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Lol, I actually lost a sig bet to SU, it was the Kenny Florian/Roger Huerta fight I believe, but he told me he liked the sig so much that he didn't make me change it.

I think I have been playing too much Rock Band because that sig just bothers me now. When she hits the couch she isn't strumming at all!

:anon:

No prob man, I've got a sig bet going on with Big Mike but I'm sure someone will take you, maybe SU?

That Koscheck KO is candidate for KO of the year IMO. That's something we've never seen from him, he's usually a GnP guy and a wrestler but he showed that KO power the other night. Wish he would've been able to use it against Alves

i got Kos' KO as #2, only behind Rashad killing Chuck in their fight. he tried to use it against Alves, its just that Alves' is one of, if not the best striker at 170. Yoshida is a talented individual, but striking is by far the weakest part of his game.

As brutal as the KO was, Kos still is too predictable with his strikes. he's not comfortable throwing combo's yet, and he looks for that one hitter quitter, it just finally landed flush for him

Good fights the other night for something like a UFC fight night or something like that. Fund raiser? Touting "we gave you a free fight" now give something for the troops.

First of all, no one would have paid for that card in the first place. No titles, no great matchups; outside Kos there wasn't even a contender on the card. Some great up and comers but nothing special. What did the UFC give anyone? You want to raise some money donate all the proceeds from your next PPV to the fund.

I think I have been playing too much Rock Band because that sig just bothers me now. When she hits the couch she isn't strumming at all!

:anon:

:nono:

Guitar Hero

:silly:

i got Kos' KO as #2, only behind Rashad killing Chuck in their fight. he tried to use it against Alves, its just that Alves' is one of, if not the best striker at 170. Yoshida is a talented individual, but striking is by far the weakest part of his game.

As brutal as the KO was, Kos still is too predictable with his strikes. he's not comfortable throwing combo's yet, and he looks for that one hitter quitter, it just finally landed flush for him

Yeah I have to give Rashad KO of the year so far, I thought Chuck was dead. This is a close 2nd though. Another good one was the Rory Markham headkick KO of Brodie Farber that one was brutal too.

I agree about Yoshida, he had no business trying to stand and trade with Kos.

Yeah I have to give Rashad KO of the year so far, I thought Chuck was dead. This is a close 2nd though. Another good one was the Rory Markham headkick KO of Brodie Farber that one was brutal too.

I agree about Yoshida, he had no business trying to stand and trade with Kos.

wlbnk9.gif

i forgot that the Markham KO happened this year, brutal indeed. i always laugh when the fighter just walks away before the ref stops because they know its over :rotflmao:

i didn't realize the Anthony Johnson/Kevin Burns rematch was tonight, hopefully nobody gets poked in the eye this time around

Edited by StillUnknown

wlbnk9.gif

i forgot that the Markham KO happened this year, brutal indeed. i always laugh when the fighter just walks away before the ref stops because they know its over :rotflmao:

If I recall correctly, Markham was taking a surprise beating up until that kick landed. He's a gamer. I remember first seeing him in the IFL.

Feel free to educate me here. Isn't the only difference betwee RB and GH that RB has a much bigger and better song list?

not even close. RB is the commercial with kobe, phelps, a-rod, and hawk. it has multiple instruments including drums, extra guitar and you sing.

GH is just 1 or 2 guitars.

not even close. RB is the commercial with kobe, phelps, a-rod, and hawk. it has multiple instruments including drums, extra guitar and you sing.

GH is just 1 or 2 guitars.

That used to be true. Now they have Guitar Hero World Tour Band which includes drums, guitar, and microphone.

http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Hero-World-Tour-Xbox-360/dp/B001ABN82A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1229213856&sr=1-2

Been meaning to pick this up myself but the last time I had Rock Band the cops visited my house twice for noise complaints. Stupid apartments :doh:

what's the deal with champion vs interim champion?

randy "retired" with the belt due to a contract dispute

in his abscence, Big Nog defeated Tim Sylvia for the Interim Title

Randy comes back, so he is champ, but loses to Lesnar

Nog & Mir was already scheduled when Randy decided to return, so they basically created a 4 man tourney to unify the belt. The winner of Big Nog/Mir gets Lesnar sometime next year to unify.

what's the deal with champion vs interim champion?

Basically, Randy Couture left the UFC for a year, so Nogueira won the interim title against Tim Sylvia.

Frank Mir beats Brock Lesnar.

Couture comes back to the UFC, and Lesnar is given the title shot because Nog and Mir are coaches on The Ultimate Fighter TV show.

A 4 man tournament insues. Couture vs. Lesnar and Nog vs. Mir.