Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I just have to say, the next 3 UFC events are going to have less than stellar main events. Granted the next two cards are free which is good but the main events are lacking until Randy vs. Lesnar.

Diaz v Neer: Ok not bad for a free fight and Neer sub'd Nick Diaz already (which is tough b/c Nick's BJJ is top-notch) and will try the same for Nate.

Bisping vs. Leben: wtf lol

Anderson vs Cote: Anderson is always going to be a main event but he's going to demolish Cote, I look forward to seeing Anderson fight again but damn this probably won't be any challenge for him.

I just have to say, the next 3 UFC events are going to have less than stellar main events. Granted the next two cards are free which is good but the main events are lacking until Randy vs. Lesnar.

Diaz v Neer: Ok not bad for a free fight and Neer sub'd Nick Diaz already (which is tough b/c Nick's BJJ is top-notch) and will try the same for Nate.

Anderson vs Cote: Anderson is always going to be a main event but he's going to demolish Cote, I look forward to seeing Anderson fight again but damn this probably won't be any challenge for him.

I'm curious to see the EliteXC fight with Kimbo vs. Shamrock.

Lesnar vs. Couture is going to be awesome, but I think Lesnar gets the win.

Nick subbed Neer with a Kimura.

Same reaction I had. At least they are putting Bisping against someone that isn't a too weak this time. Sucks that the Michida Silva fight scheduled for UFC 89 was canceled. That was a much better fight.

I dig the Crippler. Win or lose, he's gonna bang. I hope he drops Bisping like a bag of hammers. I expect Michael to get Chris with some flashy stuff but I love Leebs.