Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

Jacare's armbar was quick as lighting, almost looked liked a gogoplata setup, but he armbarred from the position instead of choking him out

For a second it looked like Zelg would fall back down in to the gogoplata. As soon as he tried to get seperation, Jacare latched on. If the armbar wasn't there the gogo/triangle could have been. That's scary ground work.

For a second it looked like Zelg would fall back down in to the gogoplata. As soon as he tried to get seperation, Jacare latched on. If the armbar wasn't there the gogo/triangle could have been. That's scary ground work.

Jacare is one of the absolute best in the world on the ground. he's in the same class as Maia, Roger Gracie, Robert Drysdale, & Marcelo Garcia.

he's made a pretty good transition of applying his BJJ to MMA situations

Jacare is one of the absolute best in the world on the ground. he's in the same class as Maia, Roger Gracie, Robert Drysdale, & Marcelo Garcia.

he's made a pretty good transition of applying his BJJ to MMA situations

I have a feeling this final is going to be a coming out party for Mousasi, but with Jacare's BJJ, even Mousasi could get embarassed on the ground. I think Mousasi will overwhelm him here.

Damn that heavyweight that stepped in for Mighty Mo just got stunned in hilarious fashion. He was looking up at the rafters for a couple seconds before collapsing to the ground. It was almost like Ric Flair walking across the ring and falling to the canvas. :D

Mousasi has been very impressive in the tourney, he's just as competent standing as he is on the ground and he's only 23 or 24yrs old. he's got a bright future ahead of him

i hope Jacare subs him in the final though. lol

I've seen Mousasi taken down pretty easily before. Wrestling is definitley his weak spot, but it's not bad. Look for Jacare to eat something to gain clinch. I'd love to see them go to the ground.

This Yammamoto fight is exciting. He's all over the place, and tagging his opponent. But dude is going for some crazy moves, this is looking just like Pride. :)

lol, Cro Cop is getting beaten up. Fight's been stopped twice to nurse a cut next to his eye, and he got caught in the balls with a knee. This fight has had more stops than a backup on the beltway. Cro Cop needs to catch him with a kick, Overeem is in countrol.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
its been officially ruled a no contest

damn shame too, Overeem was winning pretty easy before he decided to reverse puberty with CroCop

lol, Cro Cop is digesting his own nut, poor guy is cursed. I bet he wishes Gonzaga was there to knock him out again. And you're right, Overeem should have focused on keeping it on the ground. Really weird to keep throwing body knees when you already connected flush with your opponent's former right testical.

Here comes the MW championship. This should be good if it goes to the ground.

Mousasi finished one of the premier strikers in MMA and one of the premier submission fighters in the world in the same night

he really young too, its no telling how good he could potentially be.

Not to mention he finished both in a combined time of about 3 minutes. Dana has got to be salivating at the idea of getting Mousasi with the news that Anderson will retire next year.

That's a sick upkick. I haden't seen it yet, but it's recorded at home. Tuned in this morning and all I saw was Cro Cop on the ground holding his nuts.

So I couldn't wait to look at the results and this kid has beaten Jacare by KO and Manhoef by Sub...that's a hell of a night

2870vnp.gif

upkick from hell:laugh:

Bring this guy to the UFC.

Seriously, if these 4 finalists were in the UFC, that division would probably take over LHW for most loaded in the organization. And we know how long LHW has been the powerhouse of the UFC.

Silva, Cote, Henderson, Quarry, Bisping, Leben, Okami, Palhares, Marquardt, Lister, Almeida, Maia.

Add the 4 semi-finalists to that division and you have the NFC East of MMA.