Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Gotta admit, did not enjoy the Hendo fight. Boring. I don't have any problem with jits, but I can't stand a fighter that goes in the ring and attempts to only attack in one fashion. :I don't care if you're the greatest submission artist in the world, if you are not multi-faceted in today's MMA, you'll never reach the top.

I liked the Hendo fight, that right hand always keeps my interest up. Even if he whiffs with it, it's exciting. That heel hook wasn't as deep as it looked at first. Hendo went from moving forward in the first round to becoming the counter puncher in the second and third. Gotta be able to put those big bombs on target better. If that's his bread and butter, he has to develop a little better technique.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

The thing I really get out of this is how poor Bisping is of a LHW. He's just dropped another level down since Franklin is back at 205. If I paid for PPV's, I'd boycott any event in which he was headlining. I hope Leben somehow knocks him the **** out so we can stop seeing him praised as legit competition at LHW.

The thing I really get out of this is how poor Bisping is of a LHW. He's just dropped another level down since Franklin is back at 205. If I paid for PPV's, I'd boycott any event in which he was headlining. I hope Leben somehow knocks him the **** out so we can stop seeing him praised as legit competition at LHW.

Bisping is getting pushed because he's such a big draw in the UK. At least most of the PPVs that are in the UK are free on Spike.