Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

yeah in the TUF Finale against Nate Diaz

i can't root for Manny though, he pulled a ***** move and tried to hit a guy as they touched gloves in his last fight

something about that just doesn't sit right with me

im not a fan of his because if nothing else his cousin is Karo...and ****a Karo. :laugh:

yeah in the TUF Finale against Nate Diaz

i can't root for Manny though, he pulled a ***** move and tried to hit a guy as they touched gloves in his last fight

something about that just doesn't sit right with me

Yeah that is a ***** move. People can say "don't touch gloves after the bell" all they want but when you hit a guy while touching gloves it shows weakness & little confidence in your game

Yeah that is a ***** move. People can say "don't touch gloves after the bell" all they want but when you hit a guy while touching gloves it shows weakness & little confidence in your game

my thing is, you either touch gloves or you don't. you should never fake like your going to touch, then try to strike, thats dirty.

Using StillUnknown's killer template, here are my UFC 87 predictions-

Georges St. Pierre vs. Jon Fitch: I believe in Fitch and wouldn't be at all surprised if he were to catch GSP blinking and steal the title tonight. If Serra could do it, Fitch can certainly do it. However, I'm a wimp and won't make any upset predictions on this one.

GSP by submission

Brock Lesnar vs. Heath Herring: Heath is SO hard to finish so even if Brock's size and wrestling ability control this fight, he'll need to take it the distance. I say he'll gas. Also- Herring looked very cut at the presser. I'm guessing he got in phenomenal condition.

Heath Herring by Split Decision

Roger Huerta vs. "I Finish Fights": I'm sig-betting SkinsOrlando on this one and I have Huerta. 'Nuff said.

Huerta by KO, 3rd Round

Jason McDonald vs. Demian Maia:

Jason has surprised me so many times. I have to go with his conditioning. Maia lost to Ed Herman. I certainly can't trust his.

McDonald by decision.

Manny Gamburyan vs. Rob Emerson: I can't stand Manny so I'm not even going to try to analyze this fight. Go Rob.

Emerson by decision.

Georges St. Pierre vs. Jon Fitch: Fitch round 2, flash KO

Brock Lesnar vs. Heath Herring: Heath by decision

Roger Huerta vs. "I Finish Fights":I finish fights by TKO 2nd round 3 minutes in

McDonald by decision.

Manny Gamburyan vs. Rob Emerson: Manny, as much I can't stand him

Jason has surprised me so many times. I have to go with his conditioning. Maia lost to Ed Herman. I certainly can't trust his.

McDonald by decision.

while Maia gassed in the 2nd round against Herman, he didn't lose that fight. he choked Herman unconscious actually

That's it, tonight u go down.

Here's to the Finisher getting finished. :D:cheers:

Georges St. Pierre vs. Jon Fitch: Fitch round 2, flash KO

You know what? I love the ballsy call. Jon Fitch is not to be overlooked. If GSP is looking somewhat lightly at this matchup the way the mainstream MMA community is, he could get punked tonight very easily. I still think George's jaw should be in question. You make me want to change my prediction but I can't do that here. Once it's posted, it's history. Too much respect for the thread to flip-flop.

Completely off subject fellas, but I know the sopcast/online streaming LEGENDS post in this forum. Anyone know a site that I can catch the 'skins game on? I've already got a bar lined up for UFC. I'm stuck in the beautiful deserts of California. :(

Predicitions:

Brock vs Herring - Boring fight. First round looks good, but Brock gases and LnP's for a boring unanimous decision. Herring has already proven that he is susceptible to even above average wrestlers (Jake O'Brien anyone?).

GSP vs Fitch - I'm pulling hard for Fitch, but I just think GSP is going to be too much. Too much cardio, too much athleticism, too much wrestling, etc. Fitch's best chance is a flash KO, but I expect GSP to take it to the ground early and often. GSP Unanimous Decision.

I don't give a crap about Manny (or the fight for that matter), so I'm pulling for him to get KO'd, and Emerson then going after Karo with a steel chair.

The Flo' vs Roger Huerta - I don't expect this to be a close fight. I could see KFlo getting rocked early, and Huerta getting his back or GnP'ing him. I expect this to end late first round/ early second round. Not trying to disrespect Kenny (okay, maybe a little), but I just don't see him doing much of anything in this fight. If he somehow pulls out the win, I will sport a K-Flo signature for a couple of weeks. I'd also say I underestimated him, but I just don't see it happening.

i'm still not completely sold on Huerta. look at his opponents records in the UFC:

Dent: 0-2, no longer in the UFC

Halverson: 0-2, no longer in the UFC

Garcia: 1-2, no longer in the UFC

Evans: 0-2, no longer in the UFC

Crane: 0-2, no longer in the UFC

Guida: 3-3. Still with the organization.

thats a combined 4wins against 13losses

i'm still not completely sold on Huerta. look at his opponents records in the UFC:

Dent: 0-2, no longer in the UFC

Halverson: 0-2, no longer in the UFC

Garcia: 1-2, no longer in the UFC

Evans: 0-2, no longer in the UFC

Crane: 0-2, no longer in the UFC

Guida: 3-3. Still with the organization.

thats a combined 4wins against 13losses

True, but Kenny's rap sheet isn't the most impressive thing on the planet either. He's built his career MOSTLY on TUF'ers, with a couple of exceptions. He definitely has beaten better competition than Huerta, but I won't knock Huerta for that. He doesn't make the fights. I just don't see Kenny winning in any way, shape, or form.

True, but Kenny's rikely career MOSTLY on TUF'ers, with a couple of exceptions. He definitely has beaten better competition than Huerta, but I won't knock Huerta for that. He doesn't make the fights. I just don't see Kenny winning in any way, shape, or form.

I see Kenny winning this fight rather easily. I think Huerta is one of the most overrated fighters in the UFC. If by chance he gets by Kenny highly unlikely BJ is gonna murder him.

GSP will win easily by repeatedly taking Fitch down, I SEE A STOPPAGE IN RD3.

Brock by 2nd round GNP.

Never doubt the legend of KenFlo :security:

kf_int.jpg

:D

Looks like you may have given Orlando a sig idea if he beats me. :)

I don't doubt Kenny though. I gave SkinsOrlando first choice in our sig bet and wound up with Huerta. I recognize that Florian stays busy and deals punishment. I just figured I'd take the bet and look for Roger's striking to give me a good chance. It's a good matchup if Roger can weather the early storm.

I don't doubt Kenny though. I gave SkinsOrlando first choice in our sig bet and wound up with Huerta. I recognize that Florian stays busy and deals punishment. I just figured I'd take the bet and look for Roger's striking to give me a good chance. It's a good matchup if Roger can weather the early storm.

I think is is going to be a damn good fight, regardless of who wins. Roger needs to stay away from Kenny's pointy elbows. There are few people that utilize them as well as Florian these days.

I think is is going to be a damn good fight, regardless of who wins. Roger needs to stay away from Kenny's pointy elbows. There are few people that utilize them as well as Florian these days.

I think he should worry about the leg kicks. I think Kenny is better standing up has well very underrated.