Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Rumor that Fedor is in Vegas, and Fedor vs. Brock is being put together. :ols:

Middleeasy.com's twitter is the source. People think it might be announced during the prelims.

Very skeptical, but if it turns out to be true, I'm not complaining. Even if it is several years late.

"Several years late" is how superfights get made in the UFC. Look out for Anderson vs. GSP in 2018

Edited by StillUnknown

Man I'm nervous. Haven't even wrapped my head around Rousey vs. Tate II. I love me some WMMA, I really do, and Rousey fighting gets me charged up. Yet, Weidman/Silva has me feeling like I'm about to play in a football game. Adrenaline and nerves already, and it's only 8:15pm.

Weidman, like I said, is a tank, but if he catches one of those stabbing knees to the gut, he is going down. Silva should be thinking straight punches, knees when Weidman comes in. Keep it simple and fast as possible. I still feel like Weidman overwhelms him with power.

I think the difference between Tate & Zingano, is Cat showed she can finish someone with strikes via KO.  While Meisha is more of a volume "smother" type of striker. That means Meisha will have to keep constant pressure and move towards Rousey which I don't think bodes well for Tate.

Also, I think Rousey's striking is a bit underrated. She isn't going to KO anyone but she has received good training in how to use her striking to pressure her opponent into worrying about it and just when they have to let up worrying about Judo for 1 second....JUDO TOSS.

If Tate somehow pulls the upset, they might want to keep close watch on Rousey for the next 48 hours or so. She doesn't strike me as the most stable human being on this earth.

She publicly admits to being friends with the Diaz brothers.  Can't be that and mentally stable.  

• Like 1