Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

They were close, but side of the head is legal, no?

The remaining two fights also have a great chance of ending in the 1st round as well.

I've always been weary of allowing elbows in MMA because I think a lot of time elbows tend to cut fighters as opposed to do massive damage, but Travis Browne just made the best argument for why they should be allowed.

Tate looks scared.  Can't blame her, Rousey is a terrifying woman.  

"She looks like she's having a good time in there.  But you know... that's before this crazy beautiful bulldog gets a hold of her" - Joe Silvertongue Rogan

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

GAME OVER!  The UFC still has their super women's champion (that is rapidly becoming the fighter everyone will want to see lose).  

Crowd is booing the hell out of her.  She needs to stay away from heckle and jeckle Diaz, the stink is starting to rub off on her.  

Edited by Destino

Bye bye Miesha.

GAME OVER! The UFC still has their super women's champion (that is rapidly becoming the fighter everyone will want to see lose).

I hope Rousey reigns supreme for a long time. I love a good villain. It's great for the sport.

Love the total heel move to not shake hands. Love you Ronda.

Edited by Big Weirdo

Rousey is showing she is in this to improve as a fighter and not just rely on her Judo.

And it's over!

Her Judo is insanely good though.  Her opponents can't clinch or even attempt a take down.  It's one thing to defend takedowns it's another to require space at all times.  Not a lot of experienced and dominant female wrestlers out there to counter the judo either.  

Edited by Destino