Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Overeem's problem is figuring out how to pace himself and handle his opponent if they manage to weather the storm.  His last two fights he was laying the wood to both of them for a good amount of the time, but once those storms didn't result in a win, he didn't seem to know what to do and let both of them back into the fight.

Faber, I just hope taking the fight on short notice doesn't do anything to him mentally.  He's a tough dude but sometimes I wonder when guys take a fight on short notice, especially coming off another fight, if their mindset naturally switches from "murder mode" to "well, I should get credit simply for taking this fight"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD.

So there are multiple zombies in the UFC I see.

Mir's face looks like the broken-bloody faces of the losers on the Street Fighter II Game Over screen.

Overeem looked pretty decent when having an actual gameplan that wasn't wreckless.   He still managed to landed a good number of vicious strikes, but he wasn't just going in there to slug it out for 3 minutes.

• Like 1

30-27 on all scorecards

MMA judges don't like to give that 10-8 round. Round 1 was clear as day, round 3 probably qualified as well.

Yeah, I am surprised that at least one or two judges did not at least give the first round a 10-8. Because that was a pretty clear example of one to me.