Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I don't mind the draw. It feels very PRIDE-ish in it's ruling.   Both guys came out of the fight looking about evenly broken, tired, yet fighting to stand up and go to a round 6 if asked.

A fight like THAT should never be decided on due a random takedown in round 1 or 2.

I hate the 10-9 must system in MMA, thankfully it didn't determine the outcome here.

OMG what a fight!!! I had it 3-2 for bigfoot but I have no problem with the draw either. That was like Rocky vs Apollo Creed unreal shots back and forth. How did both of those men take those shots? I don't think either of them will ever be the same after that fight, the human body can only take so much! I take my hat off for those 2 guys, that is 1 fight I wouldn't might  spending the money if that had been on PPV.

Late to the party but damn, the Hunt/Bigfoot fight was one of the best HW fights I've ever seen. FOTY candidate for sure and like everyone else, I'm not mad at the draw decision at all. 

How about that cardio btw? I didn't think either of these guys had great cardio. 

Just rewatched Bigfoot vs, Hunt again, without my bias for Hunt. By round I score it:

10-8 Bigfoot

10-9 Bigfoot

10-8 Hunt

10-9 Bigfoot*

10-9 Hunt

Bigfoot 47-46

Asterisk at the 4th round because it coulda gone 10-8 for Bigfoot, but I went with 10-9. The fifth was close to a 10-8 for Hunt. Almost four 10-8 rounds in that fight, wow.