Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Fedor, to me, the most electrifying fighter to watch in the history of the game. Greatest heavyweight run ever. Greatest streak in Major League MMA history. Wowing speed, always threw with power, wild technique, iron will & iron chin, amazing armbars off his back, insane ground and pound - insane. To me, his ground strikes are right behind Shogun's as the most deadly in Pride history.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Fedor fight just happened, result in ninja below:

Fedor put Rizzo to sleep in about 45 seconds

Fedor, to me, the most electrifying fighter to watch in the history of the game. Greatest heavyweight run ever. Greatest streak in Major League MMA history. Wowing speed, always threw with power, wild technique, iron will & iron chin, amazing armbars off his back, insane ground and pound - insane. To me, his ground strikes are right behind Shogun's as the most deadly in Pride history.

He retired after the fight. Hail Fedor.

Long live the Emperor.

:(

+1 thanks for all of the great memories Fedor. He's probably my favorite fighter of all time and he's the reason I started getting into MMA in the early 2000s. The greatest fighter to never fight in the UFC and probably the best HW of all time at this point.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 12:16 AM ----------

Btw...never saw this before lol:

This is my favorite Fedor video to watch every few months. The entire scene that unfolds from the entrances to the finish. Fedor's entrance is cold, calm, and simply classic. He looks in his prime physical shape. Bas seems like he's high. "What a song" :ols:

Ogawa wasn't much of a fighter in hindsight, but the of the buildup to this fight had a ton of fans thinking the Judo Silver Medalist could possibly impose his game on Fedor. He was tall, athletic, and on his home turf.

Clay Guida ‏@clayguida

This braiding **** is for the birds. Who's got a #1 hair clipper?

Fk5z7l.jpg

Clay cut his hair, I've got Maynard by KO rd 1.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 05:37 PM ----------

Prelims live on youtube right now:

http://www.youtube.com/user/UFC/featured?feature=g-all-lsb&v=TxRj2e1Fcg0

Cub (really?!) Swanson had no business winning that fight. Ross had a massive strength advantage but decided he wasn't going to defend at all t one point during the fight.

Can't remember seeing Cub look that good in a fight. Hit hit Ross with every legal shot imaginable, the finishing sequence was thing of beauty.

Edited by StillUnknown

Guida moves a lot, but doesn't really do anything with the movement. Its just motion for the sake of motion.

Maynard has developed Koscheck Syndrome, a condition in which a highly skilled wrestler forgets that he is in fact a highly skilled wrestler.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 11:04 PM ----------

Guida is going to win this fight by landing 5 jabs a round while running a marathon. Shame on Maynard for not understanding how to effectively cut off the cage, he's simply following Guida wherever he goes.

Edited by StillUnknown

Maynard would have a less frustrating time if they threw a mongoose in the ring and told him to catch it.

I don't feel remotely bad for Maynard. ****ed about the hair and didn't learn to use leg kicks to slow speedy fighters own. You have to be a damn fool to plod into the ring with this guida without a plan to deal with his movement.

Edited by Destino