Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I'm sick as a dog. Had a nasty head cold all week and today the end is not in sight. I'm cranky and tired and I don't give a hoot who wins any of these fights except the main event, which is the only reason I'm ponying up for the broadcast. Essentially I'm paying $50 to watch Jon Fitch dry hump BJ Penn for 15 minutes.

I never pick against BJ Penn though, so my "official" line is that he walks out and does the same thing to Fitch that he did to Matt Hughes. Only this time he also rips Jon's still-beating heart from his unconscious chest and throws it over the fence before licking the blood off his own hands, Fitch's face, and the hands of the fan that catches the detached organ.

George Sotiropoulos vs. Dennis Siver: Sot is on a good run that I don't predict will last much longer, but will get extended tonight. Siver is too one dimensional for Sot. Sot starts slow though. I think Siver wins the first round before Sot really digs in and gets this fight where he wants it.

Sot by RNC Round 2

Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera:Bisping is going to do his walk up all fired up, do the face off all fired up, then when the bell rings he will run around the ring landing enough arm punches and score enough takedowns to win all three rounds. Reall hoping Rivera Hendo's him though.

Bisping by UD

BJ Penn vs. Jon Fitch:This is just the worst matchup for BJ. He hasn't shown me anything to believe he can stp what Fitch brings to the cage. Fitch has all the tools to make this look like BJ's GSP fights. But **** it, Gotta go with my boy

BJ by flying knee in less than 10 seconds

I'm really bummed Condit had to pull out of his fight with Lytle. I was REALLY looking forward to that one.

George Sotiropoulos vs. Dennis Siver: I think this fight is actually alot closer than it sounds...SIver has definet ko power while Sot, has the superior ground game. If Siver keeps it on the feet he wins it, if Sot takes it to the ground Siver is toast....I think G-Sot wins it RNC rd3

Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera: For the record not a Bisping fan, but his style causes problems for everyone. This is Jorge's big chance and he is going to go for broke, look for the big shot. I think he is going to get overly aggressive and Bisping will get the Takedown and control him in all three rounds. It pains me but Bisping by Udec

BJ Penn vs. Jon Fitch: Fitch is flat out to big and strong from Penn....I want Penn to win because he is one of the few fight anyone anytime anywieght warriors in the fight game, and always goes for the finish, but you are gonna see a replay of the GSP vs Penn 2 fight. Fitch is gonna put him against the fence, on his back, and grind out another win....Bj's only chance is a big shot on the feet, or pull out a sub. Fitch by U dec

Cant wait for the fights, do not have alot of faith in this card though. While all these fights are needed to sort out some contendership, with the exception of G-sot Siver most of these fights seem like boring grinders....hope Im wrong.

---------- Post added February-26th-2011 at 08:09 PM ----------

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

WOW great start to the facebook prelims....Reinhardt was OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Playboy subscription and was pleasantly surprised to see her on the cover a few months back...all I can say is :cloud9:

Yeah I saw the spread. Wow. Sometimes when girls have the perfect bikini body there is something just as alluring as seeing them teasing us in the bikini too!

---------- Post added February-27th-2011 at 03:37 AM ----------

Anyone looking for a stream, remember channelsurfing.net changed to www.channelsurf.eu *hint* lol!

Nice how Bisping is all about talking trash to..............Jorge Rivera........!?!

He didn't have much to say against two over the hill fighters in Henderson & W. Silva.

....and lands a blatantly illegal knee that wasn't even close to being clean.

Bisping is impossible to like.