Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you have had sex with a 100 ladies and are disease free,are you lucky?

michael_33

There is no such thing as "getting it out of your system".

The more you get, the more you want.

It's like food, you don't see fat people getting skinny because they "got it out of their system." :laugh:

Let's see. How can I agree, and disagree, at the same time.

Wanting to get laid? You never get that out of your system.

But the need to do it with a different person all the time, can grow old.

If finding a member of the opposite sex to indulge in carnal pleasures is something you don't have trouble doing, it can become boring. In the sense that, the physical similarities of the acts themselves, make the acts less important than the details that accompany them. How's the old saying go? "The worst piece of ass I ever had was pretty good!" The details about the person become more important, and generally take more time to discover.

Numbers don't mean a thing either. I've known girls with very few sexual partners who where closer to what I'd consider a slut, than girls I knew that went through many, looking for Mr. Right.

Never forget children, women like sex too. That's a GOOD thing.

- Cured Former Slut -

I was thinkin' the other day how fortunate I am, being free from any disease and such with...I'll say all the sexual encounters with other women I've been exposed too...In my life..

Now don't know how many women I have slept with cause frankly.....I never wrote them all down...But If I had,I wonder what number I would come up with?

I've been married now for 7 years,so the book (so to speak) is closed only to my wife...

But let me tell ya....There's been a bunch!

All the way from actual relationships froms weeks to years in no given order...to 1 night stands...

But if I had to make a guess,I'd probably say anywhere from 75 to a 100 although I may still be wrong...??I really don't know?

Are there any others guys that are in my boat..?Or better yet? Are there any other girls,in the same situation?

So tell me...Am I lucky for being disease free?

I figured I would post this since I'm married and My wife and I have had this conversation as well,so it doesn't really matter anymore about all of that...

Now If I were going for Wilt Chamberlaiin #'s,I would not ruin my reputation online!! :silly:

And since I am older now,maybe I am lucky...?

Would it be more DANGEROUS to reach those #'s in todays day and age?

Did you actually get tested?

Also, keep in mind that you can have STDs without symptoms. Being infected does not mean you will be having symptoms... the %age is different for different STDs... HPV, for example, usually causes no symptoms. (when it does - it's called genital warts).

Congrats if you actually did manage to have unprotected sex with all these people without getting infected. Nowadays that would be pretty much impossible.

sleeping with 100 (good looking) ladies is lucky regardless. but you didn't specify so will asume that you were usually bottom fishing

Why is that lucky? Is getting laid really that hard? Getting "the count" up does not seem that hard if one is specifically interested in doing that (and is willing to allow himself some moral flexibility).

I was thinkin' the other day how fortunate I am, being free from any disease and such with...I'll say all the sexual encounters with other women I've been exposed too...In my life..

Now don't know how many women I have slept with cause frankly.....I never wrote them all down...But If I had,I wonder what number I would come up with?

I've been married now for 7 years,so the book (so to speak) is closed only to my wife...

But let me tell ya....There's been a bunch!

All the way from actual relationships froms weeks to years in no given order...to 1 night stands...

But if I had to make a guess,I'd probably say anywhere from 75 to a 100 although I may still be wrong...??I really don't know?

Are there any others guys that are in my boat..?Or better yet? Are there any other girls,in the same situation?

So tell me...Am I lucky for being disease free?

I figured I would post this since I'm married and My wife and I have had this conversation as well,so it doesn't really matter anymore about all of that...

Now If I were going for Wilt Chamberlaiin #'s,I would not ruin my reputation online!! :silly:

And since I am older now,maybe I am lucky...?

Would it be more DANGEROUS to reach those #'s in todays day and age?

150 plus and never been burned. :applause: Now I'm married again for the second time and don't have to worry about it anymore. Don't see me ever being with anyone esle. She's the bomb and a one night stand isn't worth losing the mother of my two beautiful children.

So yes I guess I am lucky and thankful. There's a guy I work with what looks like cauliflower growing on his great divide, it's warts. Now he has the task of telling every girl he's slept recently that they too could be infected. What's even more gross is you can get them in your mouth if you perform oral sex on an infected person, gross! :doh: Yes sir I've been real lucky.

Yeah 25 would do it.

So would 20.....15........10.

Think of it this way, would you want someone who was married 5 times???

I was a slut in the past.:silly:

So I'm not going to be all that picky.

5 is very picky. 5 is insane. Someone that says less then 5 is most likely talking about "in this state" they just happen to be leaving that part out.

#1 rule of internet message boards -- if you start a thread bragging about how many women you've slept with, you are lying about it. :laugh:

once again your bs-o-meter is spot on. that's why I questioned the quality,

almost any guy can go out and sleep with 100 moo moo's. better to do ten 10's than a hundred 1's

:bsflag:

almost any guy can go out and sleep with 100 moo moo's. better to do ten 10's than a hundred 1's

That reminds me of this show "Shipmates" i saw once. (Worst show ever, BTW)

This guy was on a date that bombed epically. So he found two other girls & brought him back to his room. he looked at the camera & said "2 fives makes a 10!" Classic stuff.

I, myself, have had 17 fours, so I'm only at 68 :)

...and yet you still think he's hot. For me, no matter how attractive a girl is at first sight, if I know she's a slut all attraction is lost immediately.

Hot as in, yes, he is a very attractive man. I would never in a thousand years touch the man though :laugh:

Rating people on a scale seems..... well.... i don't know... simplistic?

I mean, how can one possibly reduce a human being to a number? I never got that... We are talking about people here, real human beings... every one is unique...

Seriously now, at what point does one start thinking "yay I'm doing a 9" instead of actually enjoying sex?

Rating people on a scale seems..... well.... i don't know... simplistic?

I mean, how can one possibly reduce a human being to a number? I never got that... We are talking about people here, real human beings... every one is unique...

The number rating system goes by looks. It has nothing to do with what's on the inside. I mean, c'mon. We are talking about women here, real women. :D

I really don't understand why some of you few posters have the idea that I'm bragging about it or even lying about it....

Afterall,I'm talking about something that was a part of my life over 8 years ago...Not right now!

Some of you guys crack me up?

Let's see. How can I agree, and disagree, at the same time.

Wanting to get laid? You never get that out of your system.

But the need to do it with a different person all the time, can grow old.

If finding a member of the opposite sex to indulge in carnal pleasures is something you don't have trouble doing, it can become boring. In the sense that, the physical similarities of the acts themselves, make the acts less important than the details that accompany them. How's the old saying go? "The worst piece of ass I ever had was pretty good!" The details about the person become more important, and generally take more time to discover.

Numbers don't mean a thing either. I've known girls with very few sexual partners who where closer to what I'd consider a slut, than girls I knew that went through many, looking for Mr. Right.

Never forget children, women like sex too. That's a GOOD thing.

- Cured Former Slut -

That just means you're spoiled, give it a week, two, maybe a month depending on age and physical condition, and believe me you'll want it just as much as ever.

The number of people anyone sleeps with does make a difference.

Let's say they do have 20 meaningful relationships, but they didn't work out.

That means that bia is crazy and chances are you're going to be #21. :laugh:

Having sex with different partners is like russian roullette and that's a fact.

Condoms breaks, and disease can kill.

Plus Airforce has another great point about getting the disease and then trying to find a partner you want to marry. What then? You're stuck in the disease bend.

Having sex with multiple partners is stupid.

I use to play around when I was younger, the more I got it, the more I wanted it from many different women.

5 is very picky. 5 is insane. Someone that says less then 5 is most likely talking about "in this state" they just happen to be leaving that part out.

No it's not.

Go to church you'll see.

I'm not saying people in church don't sleep around, or even cheat.

But it's common for both guys and girls to try and look for a marriage instead of just sleeping with anyone.

And besides look at me. I did sleep around when I was younger and an unbeliever. But I have only slipped 2 times in 8 years. Not bad considering I use to be a male slut, and I haven't been to church in 18 months.

A lot of kids that grow up in church become highschool sweathearts and get married after or during college.

Dude......I know I'm younger than you but I'm telling you from experience..... see what else is out there. It's not good to bang one chick then "fall in love" with her. She's just gunna break your heart.

haha...I fell in love with her FIRST...that may give me an edge...

:bsflag:

fat girls need loving too :)

We also do not know how many of these women Studly did were 6-packs :silly::silly:

haha...I fell in love with her FIRST...that may give me an edge...

I hate to say this but I was like you once and it burned me bad, you are very young and many people change from 18 to 25, heck I changed from 23 to 25.

Just be careful and don't take anything for granted, and keep your eyes and options open.

Archived