Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you have had sex with a 100 ladies and are disease free,are you lucky?

michael_33

I was thinkin' the other day how fortunate I am, being free from any disease and such with...I'll say all the sexual encounters with other women I've been exposed too...In my life..

Now don't know how many women I have slept with cause frankly.....I never wrote them all down...But If I had,I wonder what number I would come up with?

I've been married now for 7 years,so the book (so to speak) is closed only to my wife...

But let me tell ya....There's been a bunch!

All the way from actual relationships froms weeks to years in no given order...to 1 night stands...

But if I had to make a guess,I'd probably say anywhere from 75 to a 100 although I may still be wrong...??I really don't know?

Are there any others guys that are in my boat..?Or better yet? Are there any other girls,in the same situation?

So tell me...Am I lucky for being disease free?

I figured I would post this since I'm married and My wife and I have had this conversation as well,so it doesn't really matter anymore about all of that...

Now If I were going for Wilt Chamberlaiin #'s,I would not ruin my reputation online!! :silly:

And since I am older now,maybe I am lucky...?

Would it be more DANGEROUS to reach those #'s in todays day and age?

Ive had sex with one girl....and im lucky...and itll only be her for the rest of my lilfe...thats being fortunate

I'd say Congrats if you was 40, but sorry. Chances are, you'll be split up by the time you're 30. :D Simple statistics, not harping on you.

To answer the original poster, **** yeah you're lucky!!!

I'd say Congrats if you was 40, but sorry. Chances are, you'll be split up by the time you're 30. :D Simple statistics, not harping on you.

To answer the original poster, **** yeah you're lucky!!!

Haha...Ive heard that before...but I like to prove people wrong...plus we cant stay away from each other

Statistically, you're lucky.

Of course, you might have selected from a demographic pool that was less likely to have particularly frightening STDs. But then, you'd still be lucky -- to have a taste for that lower-risk demographic pool.

If you were wrapping it up regularly, luck probably played a somewhat diminished role -- but you're still fortunate. And seriously -- who wraps it every time?

(Cue the chorus: "You mean you don't?")

Yeah, you just led a charmed life for a while there. I consider myself lucky to be disease free, and my count is a mere two digits.

Yeah bro you are lucky. I've slept with well over a 100 chicks (thanks to traveling aroung the world in the Navy) and I only got one STD. An airline stewardess gave me Chlamydia.

Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the bacterium, Chlamydia trachomatis, which can damage a woman's reproductive organs. Even though symptoms of chlamydia are usually mild or absent, serious complications that cause irreversible damage, including infertility, can occur "silently" before a woman ever recognizes a problem. Chlamydia also can cause discharge from the penis of an infected man.

The funny part was how I found out I had it. I had no symptoms at all. And after the airline chick I slept with a couple of chicks without knowing I had the STD. One night I'm standing next to one of my boys in the club and this girl I had given some "Dickens" to a week or 2 earlier comes up and belts me in the mouth.

She yells "thanks for giving me chlamydia mother******. Then she storms off as my boy literally falls to the groung laughing his ass off. I actually laughed my ass of too. It was a classic moment.

comes up and belts me in the mouth.

She yells "thanks for giving me chlamydia mother******. Then she storms off as my boy literally falls to the groung laughing his ass off. I actually laughed my ass of too. It was a classic moment.

**** that, I'm literally on the ground laughing my ass off! :D Don't know how it is for women, but a friend of mine told me . . . with what he had to go through at the hospital, he would be more "careful" next time. :laugh:

If you had sex with lots of women, and you brag about it on an Internet message board, does that make you cool? :)

Only if you brag about it and talk about the videos you made with them that you watch with your buddies.

;)

I hear you can impress a lot of chicks that way... :cool:

Ive had sex with one girl....and im lucky...and itll only be her for the rest of my lilfe...thats being fortunate

no offense, but i was in like the exact same boat as you...had sex with one woman, went out with her for like 2 years. thought we would be together forever, get married, have kids...um yeah no. If you do find however spending the rest of your life with her, god help ya...;)

just means more pootang for the rest of us guys to go around :silly:

I had a roommate who was a football star got a girl pregnant his first time having sex at the age of 17.

He didn't stop and got 5 other girls pregnant.

I don't know if he has any diseases.

I stay away from women as best I can, I slipped up 2 times in the past 8 years.

I don't know anyone with a disease, but then again, who would admit to it?

Some people know they have diseases, like aids, and they won't say a word.

One of the hottest guys I went to college with probably had sex with about 5 million girls. He was roomates with my boyfriend at the time and I remember one morning after a party all of us just sitting around in the living room watching tv. About 30 minutes of just sitting around he yells out "F***! I just remembered I had sex on the tiolet seat with Megan last night! Man, that girl is so dirty." He would literally have sex everynight with a different girl. The worst part was he openly admitted that he NEVER wore condoms. :puke: He was so hot, but any girl with half a brain wouldn't touch him by his senior year.

Archived