Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you have had sex with a 100 ladies and are disease free,are you lucky?

michael_33

I was thinkin' the other day how fortunate I am, being free from any disease and such with...I'll say all the sexual encounters with other women I've been exposed too...In my life..

Now don't know how many women I have slept with cause frankly.....I never wrote them all down...But If I had,I wonder what number I would come up with?

I've been married now for 7 years,so the book (so to speak) is closed only to my wife...

But let me tell ya....There's been a bunch!

All the way from actual relationships froms weeks to years in no given order...to 1 night stands...

But if I had to make a guess,I'd probably say anywhere from 75 to a 100 although I may still be wrong...??I really don't know?

Are there any others guys that are in my boat..?Or better yet? Are there any other girls,in the same situation?

So tell me...Am I lucky for being disease free?

I figured I would post this since I'm married and My wife and I have had this conversation as well,so it doesn't really matter anymore about all of that...

Now If I were going for Wilt Chamberlaiin #'s,I would not ruin my reputation online!! :silly:

And since I am older now,maybe I am lucky...?

Would it be more DANGEROUS to reach those #'s in todays day and age?

How long did it take you to think of this excuse to toot your imaginary horn?

If you had sex with lots of women, and you brag about it on an Internet message board, does that make you cool? :)

Yeah, I have a simliar story. I've had sex with over 100 supermodels.....all at the same time.. Am I lucky that I didn't pull a hamstring or something?

Ive had sex with one girl....and im lucky...and itll only be her for the rest of my lilfe...thats being fortunate

Dude......I know I'm younger than you but I'm telling you from experience..... see what else is out there. It's not good to bang one chick then "fall in love" with her. She's just gunna break your heart.

Dude......I know I'm younger than you but I'm telling you from experience..... see what else is out there. It's not good to bang one chick then "fall in love" with her. She's just gunna break your heart.

You should never marry the only girl you've had sex with.. It isn't natural.. The young un knows what he's talking about.. .Atleast cheat before you officially get married.. It's ok if you get caught tell your girl I said it was ok.

If you had sex with lots of women, and you brag about it on an Internet message board, does that make you cool? :)

#1 rule of internet message boards -- if you start a thread bragging about how many women you've slept with, you are lying about it. :laugh:

I stay away from women as best I can, I slipped up 2 times in the past 8 years.

I agree with Bugs'....:wtf:

Personally I wouldn't even want to bang a bunch of chicks, I am more than pleased with my wife and her, ahem, abilities. I was a virgin when I got married as was she. Now we are blessed because of that. Like I have said before she is always happy afterward.

You suffer from ADD or something? Go reread the first part of m post.

I'm looking for a keeper, not some ho.

I think what they meant was when you said you stay away from women as best as you can and that you have "slipped up" twice in the last 8 years. In other words, you slept with two women in the last eight years and you look at them as mistakes?

I think what they meant was when you said you stay away from women as best as you can and that you have "slipped up" twice in the last 8 years. In other words, you slept with two women in the last eight years and you look at them as mistakes?

Exactly, one time I was drunk, the other time was with the little cutie inside the gym where I worked out.

Personally I wouldn't even want to bang a bunch of chicks, I am more than pleased with my wife and her, ahem, abilities. I was a virgin when I got married as was she. Now we are blessed because of that. Like I have said before she is always happy afterward.

I agree. I prefer the one girl approach--coach her up over time. Get her to do that thing you like. Talk her into some naughty ****:hump:. It's better than the thrill of doing a new chick.

Archived