Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Really?

Dude, its a fake Hall of fame for a fake sport.

Pete Rose is in it for gods sake.....

1: Yeah i know, but it at least honored the big names and workers who have made this fake sport as revered or maybe even more than some of the real sports out there. (Baseball and Midget Tossing, I'm looking at you)

2: Keep in mind that I haven't been following the E as closely as I once did. All I had known so far was that Rick Steamboat was going to be in there and I thought that was long overdue.

3: Did not know that Pete was in. The whole thing is bunk. I'm sure he let Pete in simply because of his love for the man.

This is the "REAL" pro wrestling hall of fame.

http://www.pwhf.org/

Good find.

Edited by cyfar

Two questions regarding this past Raw. So Orton beat up HHH's wife, right? Big Show kisses Vickie, Edge's wife. Going along with the theme of "Inflicting pain upon ones Wife", the hell didn't Edge beat up Big Show? I know Orton physically attacked HHH's, thus creating such a hateful feud. I know HHH Orton should have an intense emotional storyline. But going along the generic theme I mentioned above, I found Edge not attacking Big Show to be sooo stupid considering that the parallel angle regarding another wrestler interfering with one's wife is so extreme (HHH invading Ortons home).

Secondly, someone please explain this. John Cena blackmails his way to mania, ok great. He signs the contract. Ok great. Then he goes ahead and shows the evidence of her cheating on Edge. This makes no sense. Cena gave away his only leverage! I realize Cena officially signed the contract so he is in. But Edge even says "She can rip this contract up right now." So Cena STILL reveals the blackmail. Why didnt Vickie then just rip it up as Cena has nothing else on her. Blah! Dont they think things like this through?

Secondly, someone please explain this. John Cena blackmails his way to mania, ok great. He signs the contract. Ok great. Then he goes ahead and shows the evidence of her cheating on Edge. This makes no sense. Cena gave away his only leverage! I realize Cena officially signed the contract so he is in. But Edge even says "She can rip this contract up right now." So Cena STILL reveals the blackmail. Why didnt Vickie then just rip it up as Cena has nothing else on her. Blah! Dont they think things like this through?

You are thinking about it too much, lol. I knew Cena was going to be in the Main Event at WM25:

1. He is John Cena, duh

2. He beat Edge in his title rematch via DQ. Which always results in another rematch.

3. Edge VS Big Show. Seriously???

4. He is John Cena, lol.l

Brother I always analyze it too much ahaha and I've been watching since I was born so I should be used to it/ less analytical by now, but damnit can't a man ***** for the sake of ****ing, or should I say get pissed for the sake of getting pissed:silly:

Oh and I went to Mania last year (Yes I'm bragging but I do have a point) and I think its weird that I saw the better 3 way match involving HHH Orton and Cena. Really, a 3 way with Edge Show and Cena doesnt sound sexy in the slightest for WM 25.

Brother I always analyze it too much ahaha and I've been watching since I was born so I should be used to it/ less analytical by now, but damnit can't a man ***** for the sake of ****ing, or should I say get pissed for the sake of getting pissed:silly:

Oh and I went to Mania last year (Yes I'm bragging but I do have a point) and I think its weird that I saw the better 3 way match involving HHH Orton and Cena. Really, a 3 way with Edge Show and Cena doesnt sound sexy in the slightest for WM 25.

lol, man this is ES *****ing is half the fun, lol.

Yeah, the only good matches that the Big Show has been in is the matches where he fought somebody as big as him or as strong as him.

BTW, I wonder if this will be the year when Shelton Benjamin wins the Money In The Bank. He has been in all of them.

Edited by MLSKINS
Why is b**** not getting edited???

Never understood why people hated John Cena. He is a decent wrestler and has some excellent mic skills. He is easily the best "WWEr" right now.

Which, IMO, is a damn shame. Speaking of mic skills, they brought Y2J back, so they should have put him back on the mic, bashing Stephanie and whatnot.

For instance,

Cena is hated because of how he was shoved down everyone's throats once Stone Cold & The Rock were gone. At the time, his in ring work was pretty bad. He was pretty bad. ECW's One Night Stand where he had a title match really showed how fans felt about him. There was a sign in the crowd that read "If Cena Wins, We Riot."

BTW, I wonder if this will be the year when Shelton Benjamin wins the Money In The Bank. He has been in all of them.

Woah! Benjamin has been in all of them?? Thats (un)impressive. Can't believe he hasn't won.

I see sadly Punk winning again or Christian. Maybe Benjamin, haha thats like half the contestant right there.

Two things they havent done yet. Someone cashing it in at Mania (Hope that doesnt happen this year!) and having someone cash it in and losing.

I would die laughing if Punk won, cashed it in after HHH retains and loses within minutes hahaha so he fulfills both of my observations. I'm the biggest non Punk supporter I think it would be hilarious if it happened to him

Ah I love me some Jericho no matter face or heel. I find his segments beating up the Legends to be quite funny!

Cena is hated because of how he was shoved down everyone's throats once Stone Cold & The Rock were gone. At the time, his in ring work was pretty bad. He was pretty bad. ECW's One Night Stand where he had a title match really showed how fans felt about him. There was a sign in the crowd that read "If Cena Wins, We Riot."

Was that at the second or the first One Night Stand?

Aint that the damn truth. It is a good thing that RVD won because those people seriously would have ruined Cena. I mean, when he was making his entrance, people were saying stuff and flipping him off, etc. It was brutal. :saber::chair:
I would have liked a riot and a RVD win. That would be the best.