Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Naw he did say he had a disorder that makes him commit violent acts out of the blue. You could see that after he RKO'd Stephanie he was trying to put on a WTF did I do face. (emphasis on trying, lol) But yeah he said he had the disorder and said that if he had gotten fired for kicking Vince in the head he will sue the WWE for discrimination and try to put a hold on Wrestlemania.

Ok, deal. I stand corrected

But someone explain how Vince and Shane when they wrestle can hold their own?? even in the silly world of pro wrestling this is too phony.

I didn't know that either....So many of those guys have passed, it's a shame....I tried watching it the other night for the first time in a long time, I think it sucks now.

Bam bam is dead as well

Wow he saved 3 children from a burning house.. Yeah he had other problems, but to be able to put those aside and do that. Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bam_Bam_Bigelow#Later_life_and_death

^^ That was on Nitro I remember. Was that Hall or Nash. Oh and remember Big Show swinging him like a baseball bat into the ring post when he was pinned on a stretcher? hahaha. More like the worlds littlest big man

Man that was funny.

I just was thinking about the Invasion era. Man that was some good shows there. But just imagine if the Invasion era had Triple H and Rey Mysterio been involved. Every time I think about it my head starts to hurt.

Titaw, upon further review I respectfully take back your convincing me with these explainations.

I see what you are saying in regards to Orton blacking out, doing his damage and then feeling semi bad about it. But, and please correct me if I am wrong, it seemed like Orton was happy that he kicked Shane and he RKO'd Steph well after he did it. I thought the only reason he changed his facial expression ONLY when he saw how crazed HHH was.

The one I have more beef with is Shane holding his own against ANY superstar EVERYTIME he wrestles. I know this time it was personal which I'll give the benefit of the doubt for your assessment that when something personal hits you, one becomes possessed with "out of this world" power.

However, what about when years back he had his match against Steve Blackmen? Didn't he also fight Angle one on one? Those feuds that Shane has had with other wrestlers in the past (and please correct me if I'm wrong) lacked personal motivation on his end aside from hatred for the other guy deep down inside- but every wrestlers has that same feeling when being in a feud.

Same argument for Vince. How the hell does Vince along with Shane who are business men first, family men second, yadda yadda yadda, and wrestlers like 4th on their personal list. How the hell do they have half hour + matches with "real" wrestlers? It seems even in the imaginary world of professional wrestling, the success that Vince and Shane have had in their previous bouts are way too fictional even for a pro wrestling storyline. I'm sorry but nobody can convince me of how these 40+ year old non wrestlers miraculously hold their own in bouts against dudes on the roster.

Not calling just you Titaw out brother, just you were the only one to respond to my original post so I wanted to share my analysis with you. :cheers:

The first part was answered by another poster. I will add this though it seems that right after he commits the "heinous" act and comes to he puts on the holy **** what did I do, face. A week later he remembers everything and is proud of what he does. Orton is turning into a great heel.

Now as far as Shane-o-mac and Vince holding their own. It's their company, they want to be involved. If they want to be more involved than ringside announcers (Vince) then they have to learn how to wrestle. Vince isn't good, but Shane has trained for a long time and he's actually a really good wrestler. Vince knows how wrestling ravages the body, therefore he limits Shane's action.

I understand that it is one of sports entertainment's great mysteries, but the fact of the matter is simple WWE is owned by the McMahons. They can do what they want.

• 2 weeks later...

When ECW started back up my friend and I went to a show in Salisbury, MD. We got so many chants started and it was truly awesome. We were pretty close to the ring as well. The only other show I have went to was Backlash in like 2000 or something like that. It was nowhere near as fun as the ECW show. My friend started a "Whole ****ing Show" chant. RVD turned around and asked who said that and then gave him a thumbs up. Pretty epic.

When ECW started back up my friend and I went to a show in Salisbury, MD. We got so many chants started and it was truly awesome. We were pretty close to the ring as well. The only other show I have went to was Backlash in like 2000 or something like that. It was nowhere near as fun as the ECW show. My friend started a "Whole ****ing Show" chant. RVD turned around and asked who said that and then gave him a thumbs up. Pretty epic.
That is awesomeeeee.