Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Eh. I'd rather Sting just buy into & embrace a heel turn like Hogan did when nWo formed.

Yeah, that's why I was okay with the start of MeM because I thought Sting would finally have a heel run. I start watching TNA after 2 months and now he's feuding with his own stable mates.

Yeah, that's why I was okay with the start of MeM because I thought Sting would finally have a heel run. I start watching TNA after 2 months and now he's feuding with his own stable mates.

I saw the PPV last night and it's starting to get to the point where it's sad to see Sting in the ring. There's no way he should be world champ at this point and I'm a Sting fan.

Glad I'm not the only one who acknowledges TNA. This has the potential to be a really good show, but they have to stop holding PPV's in the iMPACT Zone. When they do, their PPV's sometimes come across as PPV versions of TNA iMPACT.

I was trying to give TNA some pub in this thread, but the Test story just took it away.

What were the match results from the TNA Pay per View? I wish Sting would come to Raw. He wrestled Ric Flair on the first mOnday night Nitro on WCW and on the last show.Imagine Sting joining the Nature Boy and HHH and HBK to form a new group.

Edited by Gallen5862

What were the match results from the TNA Pay per View? I wish Sting would come to Raw. He wrestled Ric Flair on the first mOnday night Nitro on WCW and on the last show.Imagine Sting joining the Nature Boy and HHH and HBK to form a new group.

NEVER gonna happen. If Sting hasn't wrestled for Vince yet, I seriouisly doubt that he ever will. The last Nitro doesn't count. LOL. As an oldskool NWA fan, I hope he never does. IMO, Sting represents the only "main event" wrestler that Vince couldn't buy.

I am a old school NWA fan as well. I remember the old Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestleing. I wish they would bring back the Television Championship belt also.

Hel bring back time limits to all matches too. Remember the good ol, time has ended DRAW, I miss those days.

This match scheduled for 20 minutes.......

Hel bring back time limits to all matches too. Remember the good ol, time has ended DRAW, I miss those days.

This match scheduled for 20 minutes.......

Oh my god, I hated that. Watching some match like "Rugged" Ronnie Garvin and Barry Windham on NWA Main Event and have it end just before the Garvin Stomp. Tony Schiavone was always flabbergasted.

Oh my god, I hated that. Watching some match like "Rugged" Ronnie Garvin and Barry Windham on NWA Main Event and have it end just before the Garvin Stomp. Tony Schiavone was always flabbergasted.

Ending matches as they went off the air used to be the NWA's calling card.

Here's a prime example:

Can someone tell me why Vicki Guerro is still on TV.. that ugly little oompa loompa isn't even a good actress, I know she isn't there for looks.

I know this sounds a little insensitive but every time I ask myself that question all I could think about is Vince McMahon making Vickie finish Eddie's contract. I know (hope) that it is not true. IMO this WM is shaping up to be the best one since 17 IMO.

Can someone tell me why Vicki Guerro is still on TV.. that ugly little oompa loompa isn't even a good actress, I know she isn't there for looks.

Love to hate, I guess. :whoknows:

Does anyone else agree that SD's WM25 is incredibly lame? Vicky cheats on Edge with Big Show, (oddly enough) and John Cena reveals it, so he's thrown into the mix. WrestleMania's silver anniversary, and this is what they're giving us? Please. :rolleyes:

However, I do like two of the legends of WrestleMania going at it in HBK and The Undertaker. That, and the 25-diva Battle Royal. :applause:

Oh, and I told you all Matt and Jeff were squaring off at WM. :D Not in a ladder match, though, but I forgot about the Money in the Bank.

Edited by SonOfWashington

I know this sounds a little insensitive but every time I ask myself that question all I could think about is Vince McMahon making Vickie finish Eddie's contract. I know (hope) that it is not true. IMO this WM is shaping up to be the best one since 17 IMO.

I look at it more as Vince helping Vikki and family out by making her a personality. Some of the stuff that she has to do on air does make me wonder about that stance though. :)

Women hate her cause she is annoying

Children Hater because she is loud

Men hater her because she is ugady.

Yeah that will get you booed at a lot.

I can see if she had mic skills and could do interviews and segments like the Rock, but she can't.. She has no talent whatsoever.