Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Which ECW? The REAL ECW or the current "ECW"?

It was when WWE tried to bring ECW back for real.

It was kind of lame though because Big Show got busted open by Sabu and they had to call the match because there is some stupid rule in MD that during a wrestling match if there is blood, it has to be called off, haha. People were pissed.

It was so awesome. My friend and I tried to make it like an old ECW show by chanting lots of profane things. I felt bad though because there were so many kids :(

It was kind of lame though because Big Show got busted open by Sabu and they had to call the match because there is some stupid rule in MD that during a wrestling match if there is blood, it has to be called off, haha. People were pissed.

I think that happened a while ago in ECW (not WWECW) with Balls Mahoney. I heard something along the lines of they told him not to bleed and he did anyway so he wasn't allowed to wrestle in MD.:silly:

Anyone here still watch TNA? I just started watching again, it's become a bit more entertaining and appears to be ripping a lot of stuff from the old WWE storylines. Don West going off a few weeks back immediately made me think of JR calling out Vince.

Do a lot of people even watch ECW?

I think the only reason that it's still around is because of One Night Stand's popularity and the inital success of the regular brand launch. However, it just blows now.

For instance, here's John Cena at ONS 2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-PkYVxM_d0

I remember watching ONS 2006 with a friend and laughing at how he was getting obliterated by the crowd. It was so joyful.

Cena is horrible not to mention his limited move set is ridiculous. Though, Triple H's move set is insanely small now.

ECW back in the day was so great because it was actually a show. Now its the same old **** from the same old guys. It is so boring and recycled.

Yeah, Cena has good mic skills and that is probably why he is so popular with the writers. I think Vince values acting talent more than wrestling talent these days.

KoKo B Ware.

HOF?

Seriously?

My Exact! Reaction. Never ever held a title. Honestly, you might as well have like Duke "The Dumpster" Drose or Boogeyman be in the Hall of Fame. How desperate were they!? Geeze. Koko alone taints the ENTIRE Hall of Fame

Did anyone else call Triple H showing up in Orton's house? That seemed too obvious...

I was waiting to see if they'd to do the Pillman/Austin angle where he showed up with a gun.

I was waiting to see if they'd to do the Pillman/Austin angle where he showed up with a gun.

i loved how the "cops" took HHH away lol. that looked so staged and fake. i think the best part was when some girl in the house just ran by screaming, i thought that was great lol

Vince is reaching at this point. He was a memorable character but not so much a memorable wrestler. This nomination cheapens this year's class.

Perhaps they're just setting it up so Stone Cold has someone to give the Stunner to at the award show. ;)