Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Yup....Kevin booked his own divorce.

I have to admit once I got over the initial shock and heard that foul play may be involved, I said that Kevin Sullivan had better have a damned good alibi.

I just looked it up and read that storyline wise Sullivan had his then-wife follow Benoit everywhere...not a good idea.

Sullivan though...why now?

Found this from a Georgia wrestling site:

"GWH – 10:30 PM:

There is no official statement from the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department on the case, with the exception that they are indeed investigating it as a murder-homicide. Initial autopsy results are expected Tuesday.

An unnamed source with involvement in the case has revealed that it is being speculated that Chris Benoit murdered his wife sometime Saturday, before taking his son’s life sometime Sunday, and finally his own.

Benoit’s body was found in a weight room, his wife’s was in the living room, and their son was found in his bedroom, according to the source."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3315501&page=1

click link for full article

Wrestling star Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and their 7-year-old son Daniel were found dead in their suburban Atlanta home Monday. The deaths are being investigated as a possible suicide and double homicide, authorities told ABC News.

Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told ABC News that Benoit had missed several appointments over the weekend, leading concerned parties to ask police to do a "welfare check." When sheriffs arrived at the Benoits' home, they found the wrestler, his wife, and their son dead.

There were no signs of gunshot wounds or stabbing, according to Pope. Authorities are not ruling out other causes, such as poisoning, suffocation, or strangulation. Pope told ABC News that his department is looking at this situation as a "possible double murder, suicide."

Pope said "the instruments of death were located on scene," but would not specify what those instruments are or where in the house the bodies were found. Pope added the department is "not actively searching for any suspects outside of the house."

An autopsy has been scheduled for Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. However, it could be weeks before there is a result.

Benoit, 40, was scheduled to spar against C.M. Punk in a pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston for the Extreme Champion Wrestling title. But Benoit canceled before the event, citing personal reasons.

There is no official statement from the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department on the case, with the exception that they are indeed investigating it as a murder-homicide. Initial autopsy results are expected Tuesday.

An unnamed source with involvement in the case has revealed that it is being speculated that Chris Benoit murdered his wife sometime Saturday, before taking his son’s life sometime Sunday, and finally his own.

Benoit’s body was found in a weight room, his wife’s was in the living room, and their son was found in his bedroom, according to the source."

OMG! I sure hope that isn't the case. :(

Jeez is just get worse.

I'm very sad right now. Much like with Eddie's death, it's as if a family member or friend of mine has died. :(

Holy ****. I hope this is not the case.

It was reported that Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead. I thought Benoit had more than one kid though. Can anyone clarify if that is true or not?

2 kids with another woman. 3 kids in total.

David 15

Megan (not sure of age)

and He had Daniel,7, with Nancy.

I use to be a big fan, and liked him a lot.

If Benoit is innocent in this matter, as in, He didn't murder anyone, may he rest in peace.

If Benoit murdered his wife and son, may he rot in hell.

I sure hope the second one doesn't have to happen.

Quoted for truth.

It says on WWE.com that it has been ruled as a double murder suicide

If Chris did this, then **** him.

And if he did it, I'm a little upset that I got upset during that tribute show tonight. And I'll be deleting that from my DVR box shortly.....

I'm also pissed that I ran out & spent 4 bucks on a 9 volt battery because I felt like fixing my carbon monoxide detector (when we thought thats what it was 2 hours ago.....)

This is what i was about to quote. Wow... it really is unreal. I used to watch WWF back in Middle School and High school off and on (95-99), and then off and on at college cause it was fun to watch and drink on monday night and thursday if the Football game was boring or during the offseason. I hadnt watched in awhile and saw the 3hr promo for the memorial service for Vince McMahon and just remembered about it at 10pm, flipped it on to see an empty ring and Vince in the middle. I was wondering what kind of joke was this botched story line and then heard him break the news. Unreal. Now its being reported as murder-suicide. I can't believe it i wonder what drove him to do it.

If Chris did this, then **** him.

And if he did it, I'm a little upset that I got upset during that tribute show tonight. And I'll be deleting that from my DVR box shortly.....

I'm also pissed that I ran out & spent 4 bucks on a 9 volt battery because I felt like fixing my carbon monoxide detector (when we thought thats what it was 2 hours ago.....)

Well to be fair.. 'fixing' your carbon monoxide detector is not a bad thing. Regardless of anything that had to happen in order for you to bring yourself to do so.. :2cents:

Well to be fair.. 'fixing' your carbon monoxide detector is not a bad thing. Regardless of anything that had to happen in order for you to bring yourself to do so.. :2cents:

I know, and it still was probably a good idea. I just didn't have to go out TONIGHT to do it, I could have done it the next time I was at the store......