Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

That would be because Punk has the real one.

Yeah I know this, but you'd think they'd make a better attempt at "replacing" the title.

Here's the angle I think they are taking.

CM Punk is crashing the indie circuit as the "Voice of the Voiceless", but this is a stipulation he put in his contract to "recruit" fresh talent for the roster. He'll have a stable named "The Voiceless", a group of highly talented wrestlers that let Punk be the mouthpiece. It won't be a Nexus type invasion angle, it'll be more of a revolution type angle.

Yeah I know this, but you'd think they'd make a better attempt at "replacing" the title.

Here's the angle I think they are taking.

CM Punk is crashing the indie circuit as the "Voice of the Voiceless", but this is a stipulation he put in his contract to "recruit" fresh talent for the roster. He'll have a stable named "The Voiceless", a group of highly talented wrestlers that let Punk be the mouthpiece. It won't be a Nexus type invasion angle, it'll be more of a revolution type angle.

I know what you meant, bro.

I'm just saying, the fake belt was them saying "**** it, I'm not spending money on a sweet new belt when Punk is coming back with the real one tonight!" When I saw that belt and HHH's big "re-signing" announcement, I knew CM Punk was going to walk out at the end of the show. And I still loved it. :ols:

Like a face version of the NWO?

Possibly, but these guys will be guys the likes of Zack Ryder, Colt Cabana, Luke Gallows and such. Guys that are great wrestlers but never really got their fair shake. NWO didn't really have any good technical wrestlers that had great promo guys.

Edited by Titaw

• 2 weeks later...
That was the lamest finish of a PPV I ever saw.

First, how old are you? Just curious, cause I'm 36 years old and when I turned on RAW tonight and found out that Kevin Nash aka Big Sexy bum rushed the ring and powerbombed CM Punk and that cost him the title to Del Rio due to Money in the Bank, I thought it was brilliant.

You have to remember, way back in the day, something always happened at every PPV (almost), someone turned on a friend, screwed them out of a title, etc. I wanted Punk to beat Cena, he did lol. Then came the xfactor (K. Nash). Blew him up and then someone else capitolized (Del Rio). It seems like with HHH and Stephanie being the main ones running things, we are starting to get back to the WWE Attitude days. Why else would they bring back the Rock uncensored for the most part, CM punk speaking freely, Nash stirring **** up.

I love it, not to mention that I was a huge Diesel fan from back in the day, Nash was/is the ****ing man.

I agree, the attitude era is making a comeback.

PS: I think Alberto Del Rio is boring as sin. Give me Cena any day... And for the record, Cena may be entertaining if he gets rid of all the PG

I think Cena's entertaining anyway. As entertaining as he can be with the PG. Cracked me up when he called ADR a son of a *****. lol