Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

The answer is Vader in Munich, Germany

There's actually video of it on YouTube

This is correct, have the handheld. Can't see much other then Foley stuck in the ropes for a while but the promo he shot after the incident is priceless.

I didnt read the rest of the thread so I do not know if somone has gotten it right, but its either Bruno Sanmartino, or Hogan.

It's Sammartino. Women its Moolah who supposidely wore it for like 40 years.

And the first black world champion in my eyes was Ron Simmons for WCW in the early 1990's, Jim Ross booked that and it needed to be done in the big two. JYD won the world title strap as well as Butch Reed in Watts old territory but the WWE was slow to embrace a black champion compared to the other guys.

Oh and the least is either Yokozuna w/ losing just after beating brett hart to hogan, or Andre after winning and selling it to dibase

This is a trick question imo. How many times has there been swerve endings with one guy announced the champion then reversed? I have a match from the old St Louis territory which shows Bruiser Brody, one of my all time Favs winning the strap off Ric Flair. If your strictly speaking "record books" you could say that Andre was the shortest, Yokozunna was the second, and Kane the third shortest with his one day affair with Christans recent 5 day cup of coffee title win coming in fourth I think.

Andre never needed it, Yoko didn't make any sense to me. Your telling me that the company needs to get behind Hogan and run with him on top and your going to give him the strap in an unnanounced match? Waste of a match imo, people would have paid for that. Kane's one day reign made sense in the ongoing ratings war but was just stupid. And Christian was forever cemented as "never gonna get respect" with that reign and the last couple of weeks has just been buried over and over again. Orton didn't need to beat him like he has been and they are going to have a hard time justifying Christian as a Hall of Famer with that crap. I think that's the point though

Edited by addicted

Slightly off-topic, but I found out about the RAW in Richmond the day off. Unfortunately I couldn't get tickets, but it was a great RAW. I haven't watched in a while, but seeing Stone cold pound beers and stun Michael Cole was hilarious. Wish I could have been there!

For longest, I WAS going to say Bob Backlund, but I remember Andre now.

Ahmed Johnson was the IC Champ for a while, and I bet would have made a push for the WWF Championship belt, had he been easier to work with in the ring.

The Undertaker I think was up there when he first won the belt from Hogan in "shortest title reigns".... it was 2nd (to Andre) when it happened in 1991 and according to my quick Google search it's only the 9th shortest title reign now.

Can somebody tell me when The Rock is expected to be back again in any way, shape, or form?

Also- I haven't been watching more than a few minutes of Raw for the last few weeks, but I love R-Truth. Nothing he says makes sense and it doesn't even seem like he's closely following any sort of script, he just goes out to the ring and starts rambling incoherently, but he's awesome at it.

Awesome in a mix of "this is a complete train wreck that I absolutely cannot look away from," and "at least it's something different from the usual super bland promos that 95% of guys cut today." I hope R-Truth goes on a year long title reign.

And when did the Miz's assistant/best friend/manager or whatever role that guy was supposed to have exactly, turn into some kind of babyface badass? I definitely missed that. He was one of the biggest jobbers on Raw like a month ago and now the crowd is chanting his name?

And when did the Miz's assistant/best friend/manager or whatever role that guy was supposed to have exactly, turn into some kind of babyface badass? I definitely missed that. He was one of the biggest jobbers on Raw like a month ago and now the crowd is chanting his name?

That's why many people consider WWE fans sheep.

---------- Post added June-12th-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

Thought I'd give you a break from sports entertainment.

SrJCNtTlqus

LOL. People used to take this stuff SERIOUSLY.

---------- Post added June-12th-2011 at 01:48 PM ----------

Thank you Hog.

R Truth is the best thing going on RAW. He should start calling himself Raw Truth because he IS the show right now.

I have to say though, I'm really starting to like Alberto del Riiiiiiiiiii-o as well.

The only thing Smackdown has going for it right now is the Christian heel turn.

Anyone watching Slammiversary tonight?

Scott Steiner vs. Matt Morgan

- I think (hope) TNA starts a Matt Morgan push following a win over Steiner

Crimson vs. Samoa Joe

- Not really sure what to think here. Joe has been pretty irrelevant as of late, maybe TNA uses this as a chance to bump him back into the lime light?

Angelina Love vs. Mickie James ©

- I'd be moderately surprised if James doesn't drop the title to Love. Either way, I cant wait for them to end this stupid zombie angle.

Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles

- Last Man Standing match. I won't be surprised if its match of the night.

Brian Kendrick vs. Kazarian vs. Abyss ©

- I see Abyss keeping the belt in an effort to diversify the new X Division

British Invasion vs. James Storm & Alex Shelley ©

- Not sure where the storyline is going with Shelley and Beer Money. Hard for me to see TNA handing British Invasion the titles, but won't be shocked if it happens.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle

- I'll be stunned if Angle doesn't win. After the months of getting the short end of the stick in the Jarrett/Karen storyline, I don't see him losing this one.

Mr. Anderson vs. Sting ©

- TNA has been pushing Anderson hard the last few months, combined with the fact that Sting is only the champ because of Jeff Hardy's issues, I see Mr. Anderson becoming the new champion tonight.

Overall I think it will be an entertaining card although I'm disappointed that once again there is no King of the Mountain match.

I can see a few of the titles changing hands tonight. I'll be pretty disappointed if Sting remains the champion, the Anderson character has grown on me. Of course I'll admit it's hard to see them billing Anderson vs the Jarrett/Angle winner at Destination X. We shall see though!

Edited by f_trizzy

I was banned for a month, but I'll be there :) Cheaper than buying the PPV :ols:

---------- Post added June-15th-2011 at 04:45 PM ----------

I know DC crowds love to hate John Cena as do many other crowds. I saw Jericho and Cena and Summerslam and the fans truly made the match. Let's go Cena- Let's go Jericho- Let's go Cena, Lets go Jericho.
That rocked. And heel Truth rules.

I was bored with my groin injury and sitting on the couch... So I got up and bought the best of WCW Nitro DVD... Watched the first DVD. Man... WCW had a hell of a roster and some great storylines going on. It's a shame they fizzled out, WWE and WCW going against each other made for some outstanding TV and angles. Their competition was the best thing to happen to wrestling. The nWo stuff was really well done. When Scott Hall came out for the first time and said something along the lines of "you know who I am and if you want a war, you got it" it set the doubt in the minds of the fans... Is Razor Ramon really on WCW challenging us to a fight? They played that angle very, very well...

It's still frustrating to me how WWE handled WCW. Honestly, if I was WWE, I'd restart WCW and get rid of Smackdown and roll with RAW and Nitro as the two shows. The competition between the two would obviously be non existant, but have each do bi-monthly PPVs...

I'd say four joint PPVs: Royal Rumble, Starrcade, Wrestlemania and World War III.

Then WWE also would have: Survivor Series, SummerSlam and two others.

WCW could have: Great American Bash, Halloween Havoc and two others.

They missed the boat on how they handled the WCW Invasion.... But they still own the rights. RAW/Smackdown is boring as hell now. RAW/Nitro, in my opinion, has serious potential.

It's still frustrating to me how WWE handled WCW. Honestly, if I was WWE, I'd restart WCW and get rid of Smackdown and roll with RAW and Nitro as the two shows. The competition between the two would obviously be non existant, but have each do bi-monthly PPVs...

I'd say four joint PPVs: Royal Rumble, Starrcade, Wrestlemania and World War III.

Then WWE also would have: Survivor Series, SummerSlam and two others.

WCW could have: Great American Bash, Halloween Havoc and two others.

They missed the boat on how they handled the WCW Invasion.... But they still own the rights. RAW/Smackdown is boring as hell now. RAW/Nitro, in my opinion, has serious potential.

Single biggest mistake in the history of the professional wrestling. Hands down.

The WCW/ECW Invasion should have been slowly played out over 2 to 2.5 years, with competing brand shows like you mentioned being involved, probably as the final product.

But despite Vince being the fairly intelligent businessman that he is, the Invasion was more about crushing the WCW thorn that had been his side for years. He let his personal animosity towards the former WCW brand get in the way, and I don't know if there's any going back at this point.

Such a waste.

I think your idea would be pretty cool though, and would also do some little things like help clear up confusion between the different belts floating around, give real space for some of the different wrestlers who aren't quite main event ready yet, maybe give room for some different divisions (a cruiserweight or hardcore perhaps?), etc.

I don't get the Khali point.

The Iron Shiek was WWF Champion. As was Pedro Morales.

Here's some quick trivia... Without looking (be honest) Who has the longest tenure as WWF/E champion (meaning total days with the belt held through all of their reigns combined)?

And who has the LEAST days as champion?

edit.......wwe not the smackdown belt, that would be JBL. Wasnt the shortest title match time when Diesel beat that one dude with the big boot and pin right after the bell was rang, something like 20 seconds? Edited by Riggins77