Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Ok, if you can't get on board with Sandow after this.....you need to check your pulse. The dude is great! He's got main event written all over him in the future no doubt.

And on another note, why can't WWE air stuff like this instead of pointless recap after recap on Raw and Smackdown?? This would be a MUCH better way to fill a three hour show, and get characters over with the crowd.

Edited by Drop

Here is the match that made me a wrestling fan. I thought DiBiase was going to die. I wanted to write him a get well soon letter.

How much free cocaine would it require for Vince McMahon to get fan reactions like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeD_UKAXdU8&feature=related

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

You know what cracks me up, when dudes be kicking the mess out of Lil Jimmy. They don't do a simple kick, they kick him like they are trying to hit one of them Graham Gano 60-yarders :ols:

lol, yeah DB punting him out of the ring a few weeks ago was hillarious.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I can't even lie...

Yesterday's RAW was excellent. CM Punk was pretty much perfect. Him and Lawler's brawl before RAW followed up with the promo with him, Shaemus, and AJ, was good to start. Then, the end when he hit the GTS off the hood of the car, and Paul Heyman being in the driver seat, that was sweet.

Speaking of Shaemus, the dude is on fire to me. Impressive on the mic and equally impressive in the ring. That Clover submission was nice. I was wondering if they were going to let him do it with him being Irish and all.

AJ is still riding the wave. That melt down was too funny.

The rest of the show wasn't that bad either.

But by far, the funniest segment last night and probably of the year....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2hJVZ2FhC0

And then the fight after that. :ols: