Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

When they showed the female legs, I thought it was Steph also.

If you guys like wraslin' chit-chat. http://bleacherreport.com/pro-wrestling

This is a blessing and a curse to the WWE. Its great for the "right on" because the Rock is more interesting than everybody else currently on TV combined. However, when he leaves again....people are going to realize how lame some of the current product is.

Also, time to end this stupid Michael Cole thing. When JR was the face and King was the heal of the announce team, it worked. Right now it doesn't.

Looking at the tags here, 2 stand out. "its fake" & "one day you will grow up". Well the TK says, Bubble Screen, know your damn role & shut your damn mouth before you end up like that jabroni redskins0756.

When they showed the female legs, I thought it was Steph also.

If you guys like wraslin' chit-chat. http://bleacherreport.com/pro-wrestling

This is a blessing and a curse to the WWE. Its great for the "right on" because the Rock is more interesting than everybody else currently on TV combined. However, when he leaves again....people are going to realize how lame some of the current product is.

Also, time to end this stupid Michael Cole thing. When JR was the face and King was the heal of the announce team, it worked. Right now it doesn't.

Honestly, I'm hoping the Rock returns as a wrestler. Even if he takes frequent vacations, I'd be at least partially interested in watching wrestling again. Truth be told, the actual wrestling part has always bored me unless it involved Taker, Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan or HBK. They told stories in their matches. I've always enjoyed wrestling (meaning even when I was growing up up until I stopped watching it every week and only checking in once every couple of months about seven years ago when The Rock left) due to the mic work and storylines.

The Rock will make things a lot more interesting. And I bet you anything he allows Cena to get over as a heel a bit here. He's great at elevating other talent. Cena could use some good heel heat. It would make him a heck of a lot more interesting of a character.

By the way, The Rock putting Cena on blast, along with Michael Cole was hilarious...

he called Cena a box of fruity pebbles! Hahah... Awesome.

Looking at the tags here, 2 stand out. "its fake" & "one day you will grow up". Well the TK says, Bubble Screen, know your damn role & shut your damn mouth before you end up like that jabroni redskins0756.

What do you think about that Bubble? It doesn't matter what you think!

I'm betting a lot more people watch wrestling then they are willing to admit. I'm one of those. It's entertaining to me. Besides that? I'm in love with Kelly Kelly.

By the way. I love Miz as a heel.

The Rock will make things a lot more interesting. And I bet you anything he allows Cena to get over as a heel a bit here. He's great at elevating other talent. Cena could use some good heel heat. It would make him a heck of a lot more interesting of a character.

I have been screaming this for the last 2 years.Cena as a heel would be great, but they are scared they would lose money from merchandise. Hopefully the ratings from The Rock would override that.

I have been screaming this for the last 2 years.Cena as a heel would be great, but they are scared they would lose money from merchandise. Hopefully the ratings from The Rock would override that.

Well if Rock really does plan on sticking around, they only need one alpha male face character. Rock was a good heel, but I think he was always better as a face.

And he's ten times better than Cena, who actually was probably the best face on the WWE roster at the moment. So making him a heel is a good idea.

They were able to pull off the multiple heel/face thing years ago, because... Well... There were multiple heels and faces.

Now there's not much. Who's that guy on Smackdown? Zig Ziggler? I've never been a fan of Edge really... Orton is a decent heel. Miz is a good heel. CM Punk is at least charasmatic. I haven't heard of pretty much anyone else, like that tool who won the Royal Rumble... What's his name? Razor Ramon Lite? I seriously don't know who 85% of these guys are. And when I do see them, they scream "dud" to me, like in the 80s and 90s on Superstars when Hulk Hogan would face "Brian Brianson" and just kick the piss out of him the entire match. They remind me of those guys.

They now have a premiere face back on the roster, at least for the time being. So now they need a heel.

I doubt he is coming back in a wrestilng role. I saw an interview with him somewhere probably about a month ago that said that he would be back in the WWE soon in some capacity, but that it would not be as a wrestler.

Rock as the GM would be outstanding.

Well if Rock really does plan on sticking around, they only need one alpha male face character. Rock was a good heel, but I think he was always better as a face.

And he's ten times better than Cena, who actually was probably the best face on the WWE roster at the moment. So making him a heel is a good idea.

They were able to pull off the multiple heel/face thing years ago, because... Well... There were multiple heels and faces.

Now there's not much. Who's that guy on Smackdown? Zig Ziggler? I've never been a fan of Edge really... Orton is a decent heel. Miz is a good heel. CM Punk is at least charasmatic. I haven't heard of pretty much anyone else, like that tool who won the Royal Rumble... What's his name? Razor Ramon Lite? I seriously don't know who 85% of these guys are. And when I do see them, they scream "dud" to me, like in the 80s and 90s on Superstars when Hulk Hogan would face "Brian Brianson" and just kick the piss out of him the entire match. They remind me of those guys.

They now have a premiere face back on the roster, at least for the time being. So now they need a heel.

What's funny with Del Rio is that they have essentially made him, a mix of JBL, Eddie Guerro, Million Dollar Man more than Razor Ramon. I dig his character and his subtle charisma but I still haven't seen him in the ring.

From what i can see(I've just started giving Smackdown another chance over the past two months), Smackdown is now the developmental show. Yeah you got Taker, Kane, Mysterio and a few others there to fill out the top card, but overall it appears to be a testing ground.

Edited by cyfar

I'm betting a lot more people watch wrestling then they are willing to admit. I'm one of those. It's entertaining to me. Besides that? I'm in love with Kelly Kelly.

By the way. I love Miz as a heel.

Miz is good as a heel. As for K2, :mmm: :cloud9:

Bubble slams us for watching wrestling, yet he watches Idol :rotflmao:

Next Monday, we also get Taker back. Triple H is due back anytime as well. Plus Stone Cold & Booker T on the new Tough Enough. There's a rumor it'll be Triple H vs Taker at Mania with HBK as the special guest referee.

As far The Rock being back, I haven't woke up in this good a mood since Joe Gibbs was announced as coming back to the Skins. :)

EPIC win for WWE last night.

Oh & Cena still SUCKS. Agree he's needed a heel turn for years now.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 12:06 PM ----------

Bubble slams us for watching wrestling, yet he watches Idol :rotflmao:

Sounds like he needs to go down Jabroni Avenue, hang a right onto Know Your Role Blvd & proceed to directly check his monkey ass into the SmackDown Hotel. :D

Next Monday, we also get Taker back. Triple H is due back anytime as well. Plus Stone Cold & Booker T on the new Tough Enough. There's a rumor it'll be Triple H vs Taker at Mania with HBK as the special guest referee.

As far The Rock being back, I haven't woke up in this good a mood since Joe Gibbs was announced as coming back to the Skins. :)

EPIC win for WWE last night.

Oh & Cena still SUCKS. Agree he's needed a heel turn for years now.

I'm not a Cena hater like a lot of people. I just think they need to scale him back some. He has a good thing going.

The days of HHH's DX vs. The Rock's Nation were awesome.

Just bought the new Rock shirt... Free overnight shipping too.

I would have never bought one of the older ones with WWE plastered all over it. But the new WWE shirts are clean and kinda nice. Of course, there's no other ones I'd buy... But this is The Rock, people. An icon. A legend.

I thought HHH's wrestling career was over?

I thought so, too. However, I found this on his wikipedia page:

At the 2010 Tribute to the Troops Triple H made a return for a DX Reunion after the show had ended. On the 12th of November, Triple H was interviewed via radio and revealed that he will definitely return before WresteMania

Interesting.

Just bought the new Rock shirt... Free overnight shipping too.

I would have never bought one of the older ones with WWE plastered all over it. But the new WWE shirts are clean and kinda nice. Of course, there's no other ones I'd buy... But this is The Rock, people. An icon. A legend.

You get that on WWEShop? It says it won't be available until the 22nd.

I'm betting a lot more people watch wrestling then they are willing to admit. I'm one of those. It's entertaining to me.

Me too and proud of it.

Got my Raw tickets for the show in Dallas this March. I always go whenever they come to town. Been going since my first show in 1984. If you aint down with that I got two words for ya :)