Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

D'Lo Brown!!!

Ugh, D'Lo Brown was annoying for me back then and equally does nothing for me now. That walking bobble head is another of the many wrestlers in WWE I can't stand.

I don't know why I am so selective maybe because I miss every era from the past. Growing up and watchin wrestling in 88 and on- all federations (not so much ECW). I miss the Ravishing Rick Rudes, the Arn Andersons, the Road Warriors, Barry Windham to the Stone Colds, younger HBK, to even Benoit (yes I said his name) and the old Jericho.

The Attitude Era and 88-94 (WCW- before Hogan arrived) were definitely my two favorite times.

It upsets me that today I only find myself really getting into Kennedy (well not any more since I dont watch Smackdown), Jericho (why the hell is he with Cade who is garbage!), Batista, Santino, Orton, and sort of Kofi (still bitter he beat Y2J for the IC title) and thats it really.

:( I miss wrestling from the past. I was comparing my WWE RAW vs Smackdown 2004 vs 2008 edition.

We all know more or less who is in the 08 version. But 04 had Austin, Rock, Goldberg, Lesnar, Nash, Angle- are you kidding me??? That is a hell of a line up- any combo of those except maybe nash could EASILY headline Wrestlemania.

Now I have a Punk vs Jeff Hardy in 2 or 3 years to headline wrestlemania. I want to puke at that thought.

I'm sad, just wanted to express it

Ugh, D'Lo Brown was annoying for me back then and equally does nothing for me now. That walking bobble head is another of the many wrestlers in WWE I can't stand.

I don't know why I am so selective maybe because I miss every era from the past. Growing up and watchin wrestling in 88 and on- all federations (not so much ECW). I miss the Ravishing Rick Rudes, the Arn Andersons, the Road Warriors, Barry Windham to the Stone Colds, younger HBK, to even Benoit (yes I said his name) and the old Jericho.

The Attitude Era and 88-94 (WCW- before Hogan arrived) were definitely my two favorite times.

It upsets me that today I only find myself really getting into Kennedy (well not any more since I dont watch Smackdown), Jericho (why the hell is he with Cade who is garbage!), Batista, Santino, Orton, and sort of Kofi (still bitter he beat Y2J for the IC title) and thats it really.

:( I miss wrestling from the past. I was comparing my WWE RAW vs Smackdown 2004 vs 2008 edition.

We all know more or less who is in the 08 version. But 04 had Austin, Rock, Goldberg, Lesnar, Nash, Angle- are you kidding me??? That is a hell of a line up- any combo of those except maybe nash could EASILY headline Wrestlemania.

Now I have a Punk vs Jeff Hardy in 2 or 3 years to headline wrestlemania. I want to puke at that thought.

I'm sad, just wanted to express it

I agree with you wholeheartedly GP. It's just not the same anymore. You had good workers who could either work the mic or had a manager who could work the mic.

The feud were straight up, and ended with a big pay day event. Now, you have JBL "running over" Cena...wtf??? Like I mentioned earlier, I just loved the Horsemen driving around a parking lot and jumping Dusty, breaking his arm.

I loved Luger turning on the Horseman when he wouldn't use a chair on Dusty.

I loved the New Hart Foundation joining forces because they felt America screwed them over.

The angles were clean cut, sometime with a huge surprise turn that somehow, no one saw coming. Nowadays, people see turns a mile away.

When Luger got jumped at a Clash, and got busted open, it meant something. Weeks later at teh GAB, Luger has Flair in the rack, and is bleeding from that earlier wound, causing the MD Athletic Board to "stop the match" and give Flair the win....it all meshed together and culminated.

Now it's "I bumped into you, so now we must fight!"

wow.....you're telling me they couldn't transition the Edge-HHH feud more towards the WWE Title (Edge going for it because it's the only thing that matters to him after the wedding disaster).

However, they decide to have the big payday match now between Taker and Edge (HIAC at SummerSlam).

So I guess HBK vs. Jericho will be a street fight or last man standing match?

Guest sith lord
Anyone going to the ROH show in Manassas this Friday? For those of you who have never seen ROH, it's well worth the money. Two title defenses and the Motor City Machine Guns are in for the weekend.

Are you sure? I thought TNA stopped letting their guys work for ROH.

Are you sure? I thought TNA stopped letting their guys work for ROH.

They just can't be on ROH PPV's. The Guns have already had two matches in ROH this year. Here's the card for Friday's show if anyone is interested:

Dream Tag Team Main Event

Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries vs. The Motor City Machine Guns of Alex Shelly & Chris Sabin

ROH World Title Match

Nigel McGuinness defends vs. Ruckus

World Tag Team Title Match

Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black defend vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Go Shiozaki

Grudge Match

Chris Hero with Larry Sweeney vs. Brent Albright

More matches will be announced as the week goes on. Sixth row tickets are on sale for $15 and general admission tickets for $10. At those prices, it is a bargain. Here's all the info: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=1865

They just can't be on ROH PPV's. The Guns have already had two matches in ROH this year. Here's the card for Friday's show if anyone is interested:

Dream Tag Team Main Event

Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries vs. The Motor City Machine Guns of Alex Shelly & Chris Sabin

ROH World Title Match

Nigel McGuinness defends vs. Ruckus

World Tag Team Title Match

Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black defend vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Go Shiozaki

Grudge Match

Chris Hero with Larry Sweeney vs. Brent Albright

More matches will be announced as the week goes on. Sixth row tickets are on sale for $15 and general admission tickets for $10. At those prices, it is a bargain. Here's all the info: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=1865

I'm thinking about making that tip. It all depends on how the rest of the week is for me.

I say it's Andy Kaufman. ;)

Mike Adamle...okay. The guy hasn't been with the company long enough to generate any heat. I think the decision to give RAW a GM will backfire. And JR was back on RAW simply for misdirection?

Mike Adamle...okay. The guy hasn't been with the company long enough to generate any heat. I think the decision to give RAW a GM will backfire. And JR was back on RAW simply for misdirection?
stupidest GM....EEEEEEEEVER (Again!)

Are you guys kidding? EVERYONE hates Mike Adamle.

He's going to get booed out of the building every week.....

Are you guys kidding? EVERYONE hates Mike Adamle.

He's going to get booed out of the building every week.....

Its not like they hate him like a heel either. They hate him because he flat out is bad at what he does. He has no ring presence.

Even Vicki Gurrero in all her nasty bad acting.......is much better than this.

Good job Vince, you screwed the pooch here.

Its not like they hate him like a heel either. They hate him because he flat out is bad at what he does. He has no ring presence.

Even Vicki Gurrero in all her nasty bad acting.......is much better than this.

Good job Vince, you screwed the pooch here.

:applause: I can respect a solid heel like JBL because he has experience doing what he does. But Mike is honestly bad. Its not an act how bad he is, he truly is bad. He is the worst GM because he is talentless legitimately. It angers me that some no talent and has made a name for himself for not knowing the WWE program and came out of nowhere is being promoted to more TV time. This baffles me in the utmost of ways.

Vickie's a good heel. Anyway, Adamle??? :wtf::wtf::wtf::doh:

I had fun at tonight's show. The dark match-London vs. Haas-was good, and the shooting star press is a thing of beauty live.

-The DC crowd loved the hometown boy Batista, who's pyros, while awesome, are LOUD.

-Pretty good crowd all night.

-People cheer Cena, people boo Cena, but he gets a reaction from everyone, which is important.

-During the kiss cam (Mae Young did it), two hot chicks made out, with tongue :D

-During one of the commercial breaks they showed some signs; one saying "McCain JBL '09" got one of the loudest boos of the night :laugh:

-WTF is with Beth and Santino? :laugh:

I probably would've found it not too good on TV, but I had fun there :)

Mike Adamle? :shot: