Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I agree with "most of the guys in the locker room." Orton doesn't deserve special treatment :mad:

If he owned up to before anything came out and already "did his time" then whats the big deal? People seem to really have it in for Orton for no good reason. At least he's not out in the media like Kennedy claiming he stopped taking steroids to avoid losing a job with the WWE. Now he's suspended.

WHAT?! Man, that is very disappointing. Those guys were so over with the crowd and put on great matches.
I know. Cryme Tyme ruled! If it's not related to steroids, that must've been a HELL of an incident at the house show. I wonder what happened?

I'm sure they'll find work @ TNA, but still.

If he owned up to before anything came out and already "did his time" then whats the big deal? People seem to really have it in for Orton for no good reason. At least he's not out in the media like Kennedy claiming he stopped taking steroids to avoid losing a job with the WWE. Now he's suspended.
Yeah, not cool about Kennedy. I just don't remember Orton "doing his time," though come to think of it, wasn't he suspended awhile ago for unknown reasons?

Yeah, not cool about Kennedy. I just don't remember Orton "doing his time," though come to think of it, wasn't he suspended awhile ago for unknown reasons?

The only two things I remember were he got caught for smoking weed backstage and he trashed some hotel room. Other than that I have no idea. But if he admitted to it before everything came out then he deserves credit for that.

This is weird, from 411mania:

As reported earlier, WWE has released Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and JTG). It doesn't appear as if they were released due to anything relating to the WWE Wellness Policy.

The team was involved in an incident at the RAW house show in Terra Haute, Indiana. During their match with Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, the finish saw a strange countout even though JTG was back in the ring. After the match, Cryme Tyme attacked the ref and removed his belt, then pretending to auction it off to the audience. Something relating to this finish did not sit well with WWE management and the team had a lot of heat on them today at the RAW taping prior to being released.

Credit: PWInsider.com

:wtf:

A RAW spoiler pertaining to Cena/Orton:

William Regal comes out to announce he gave Randy Orton the night off because of his actions last week. They are showing Randy via "satellite." Regal announces Orton vs. Cena at Unforgiven for the WWE championship. Cena comes out and kisses his dog tags and attacks Regal. They send out three referees out to try to get Cena off .. Cena walks up the ramp and leaves Regal in a heap on the floor.

:cool:

More info, from lordsofpain. I'll bold the last bit, because it could explain why they got fired and not suspended:

PWTorch.com reports that the Cryme Tyme release stemmed from actions the tag team performed following their Terre Haute house show match against Cade and Murdoch.

According to the Torch report, the two teams had reportedly been developing heat with each other over the course of the past few weeks. That built into an incident prior to the match, in which Shad Gaspard told Lance Cade that "what happens in the ring happens," essentially implying that there might be some stiff shots exchanged. Cade mocked Gaspard's threat in front of a number of wrestlers backstage.

In order to get back at Cryme Tyme for what they perceived as a threat, Cade and Murdoch met with the referee and arranged a rib. Essentially, the plan was to "fast count" while JTG was out of the ring, resulting in a count out loss for Cryme Tyme; Cryme Tyme was unaware of this plan until it was executed in front of the live audience.

In what sources say was a move to save face, Cryme Tyme then decided, without telling the referee, to execute their finishing move on him (they reportedly did so safely, but it was still unexpected). They also tossed his belt into the crowd.

Words were exchanged in the backstage area following the segment, and WWE management eventually made the call to release Cryme Tyme, who were reportedly on thin ice with management anyway due to what some backstage perceived as an attitude problem. The tag team was reportedly unhappy and surprised with WWE's decision.

The increased scrutiny on WWE stemming from the Benoit tragedy, the Congressional investigation and the recent steroid controversy has resulted in a zero-tolerance policy backstage.