Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Brock lesnar is rumored to be at UFC tomorrow night....

ormer WWE star Brock Lesnar either already has, or is close to, reaching a deal with UFC. He will attend the UFC show on Saturday night and it is believed that he and Dana White are both in on an angle to portray Brock has an "outsider" to capitalize on the resentment many MMA fans have towards pro-wrestlers. [WrestlingObserver.com]

Good lord, I don't want any "angles" in MMA. Just let the fighters fight, and let people cheer for who they want to without trying to influence them.

He's overhyped because he's the only mega star left at this point. Once he goes then I would really start to worry... especially if I were Vince.

Vince created the mess he's in when it comes to stars, he needs competition. With no real competition his product gets stale, look at WWe during the "in your house days", it was only when WcW came on strong that the WWe started putting out a decent product. Man I miss WcW vs. WWe, both were putting on quality shows back then.

Who I think will win

Cena vs Orton- Orton(transitional champ for HHH to reclaim the title)

HHH vs King Booker- HHH

Khali vs Batista- Khali via the claw as they've hyped the hell outta the move

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo- Mysterio

John Morrison vs CM Punk- Johnny Nitro just have Punk continue to chase the title. Could build into a decent feud.

Umaga vs Carlito vs Mr.Kennedy- Mister Ken-nah-dy! Kennady!

Divas battle royal- Anyone watching. :)

Kane vs Finlay- Kane

Vince created the mess he's in when it comes to stars, he needs competition. With no real competition his product gets stale, look at WWe during the "in your house days", it was only when WcW came on strong that the WWe started putting out a decent product. Man I miss WcW vs. WWe, both were putting on quality shows back then.

Unless TNA can make a huge splash you won't see it again. Vince doesn't think TNA is legit competition and he has said so before. At this point they are the ONLY legit competition so they need to do something before their time runs out.

In my honest opinion no one can financially compete with the WWE (duh) but they can compete as far as creative team/writing goes. I think TNA has a shot to do that. But we'll see.

I only watch TNA now, the angles are very 80's sure but it's wrestling not this watered down sports entertainment BS. The whole sports entertainment idea was great during the NWO WcW days and then the rip-off DX WWe days but it's just boring now. Who really wants to see a 20 minute interview segment anymore, no ones good enough on the mic in the WWe and TNA has realized that it bores people to death, plus TNA has Cornett and he's always been the man in the business back to the tennis racket days.

TNA's entire atmosphere is just so amateurish to me.

Go seen em live if you're ever in orlando, it's a freakin blast, hardcore wrestling(not sports entertainment) fans having a great time, it might change your mind. And by the way WcW was the same way at the get go. Never doubt the underdog, theres a reason why so many stars are coming to TNA and why there aren't any leaving. And it ain't money, you think Mcmahon wouldn't spend the $$$ to keep Angle or Christian?? Please, they left because they want to do what Hogan did with WcW. Create an anti-WWe product and stick it in McMhaons face.

You are correct, but it is getting better. They are not a threat to WWE, and will not be for a while, but they have a fan base that is building. I still watch WWE every once in a while, but I prefer TNA's overall product. They have better athletes, and in my opinion, it is simply better wrestling.

Guest sith lord
Go seen em live if you're ever in orlando, it's a freakin blast, hardcore wrestling(not sports entertainment) fans having a great time, it might change your mind. And by the way WcW was the same way at the get go. Never doubt the underdog, theres a reason why so many stars are coming to TNA and why there aren't any leaving. And it ain't money, you think Mcmahon wouldn't spend the $$$ to keep Angle or Christian?? Please, they left because they want to do what Hogan did with WcW. Create an anti-WWe product and stick it in McMhaons face.

I'm going to see them next Monday in Syracuse.

While WWE comes off as a polished turd sometimes. :)

Seriously, I had to let some of that go in order to find the good wrestling. Hell, I remember when TNA had go-go dancers in cages. Don't even get me started on ROH, where the two years worth of shows were in high school gymnasiums(sp?).

While WWE comes off as a polished turd sometimes. :)

Seriously, I had to let some of that go in order to find the good wrestling. Hell, I remember when TNA had go-go dancers in cages. Don't even get me started on ROH, where the two years worth of shows were in high school gymnasiums(sp?).

The best wrestling ever was televised from a bingo hall in South Philly. ;)

Guest sith lord
The best wrestling ever was televised from a bingo hall in South Philly. ;)

Actually the best wrestling ever was oldskool NWA.

I'll take ECW - I just loved the crowd being involved aspect of it. Seemed like it was just a bunch of drunk guys getting together to watch two other drunk guys beat the **** out of each other.

Exactly. ECW had passion in it. Bottom line is those guys did it because they loved it, not for the money and it was evident.