Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

For those following Vengence, does it seem like a show worth downloading?

It's been cool so far. Batista over Edge via DQ (shot to tha nutz), but the GM of smackdown just made Edge go back to the ring and start the match over and if he DQs himself again, he looses the belt.

That blows!

Main event is up.........who do you think will win?

1] Bobby Lashley

2] Mick Foley

3] King Booker

4] Randy Orton

5] John Cena

I am hoping for Foley, but I know that won't happen.........In that event, I am hoping Cena retains the title.

We need a "You Can't See Me" smiley icon! :D

Well I tried to give WWECW a chance. I expected them to use ECW to build young stars like Punk and Monty Brown and still feature the old faces of the original ECW. Hell I was even digging it when Big Show was the champ because he was a decent talent that deserverd a little bit more of a spotlight. When they started dropping all of the old ECW stars and started featuring people like Stiker and Lashley i lost attention. It because Tuesday night Smackdown.

Sorry for the Rant.

I'll give Vengence a look later this week.

Cena pinned Foley for the win.

Foley had out Socko........then got knocked out by Orton (I think, I'm pretty drunk right now :D)

So they're just gonna keep John Cena as the champion forever aren't they...They really need to get someone else to compete with him, it's starting to get really old with him winning every single time...

So they're just gonna keep John Cena as the champion forever aren't they...They really need to get someone else to compete with him, it's starting to get really old with him winning every single time...

With HHH and Stephanie writting the scripts.......I'd say HHH will win it when he returns......God I hope so, I love The Game!

Well ftr, I am glad that Nitro is champion over Punk. I like Punk, but I think Nitro shows a more unique, ECW esque side than Punk does, to be honest. I won't be upset is Benoit gets the title on Tuesday night but I'm glad Nitro got it. I can't stand Cor Von and Burke is alright but ECW is lacking some serious talent now. They really need to get Balls Mahoney and Tommy Dreamer teamed up or something. And rumor has is that Viscera is the new Snitsky, which is stupid because Viscera is so big that no one can do anything to him...which means the match will be 110% boring. I hope Vince is really upset they let RVD go. ECW could use some talent like him around right now.

Cena wins again...go figure. This guy sucks. I don't know why WWE is doing this and why they are shoving him down peoples throats. They turn the crowd noise down in many places to hide the boos. Quite ridiculous to have a champ that is supposed to be a face that everyone hates. Same old story as well...overcoming the odds. It is soooooo oold and stupid. Not to mention that Cena's finisher is absolutely stupid...a fireman's carry...ouch. That'll hurt. Probably one of the lamest finishers in the business. I hope HHH comes back and takes Cena out.

I didnt see any of you all mention that they had a few of the 80s champs in attendance Barry Windham Magnum TA Mike Rotunda Dean Malenko Rick Martel Harley Race Ricky Steamboat and they showed others on the big screen

'

also I would have like to see more than 1 title change hands (cant count the ECW title because it was Vacant)

Candice over Malina for the Womens title. I would like to be over either of them :silly:
Ditto. So know it looks like a three-way battle between Mickie, Candice, and Melina for the title. Hmm, a three-way between those 3, not a bad idea :silly:

Candice kinda reminds me of Trish Stratus: really hot, started out as an awful wrestler, improved by leaps and bounds while still being smokin' hot.

Well ftr, I am glad that Nitro is champion over Punk. I like Punk, but I think Nitro shows a more unique, ECW esque side than Punk does, to be honest.

Nitro comes off as a decent early to mid card wrestler to me. He has nothing in his moveset that sets him apart from anyone else. Granted, he hasn't been in the big time long enough to make a huge splash but I think it's a joke to put a strap on him now.

EDIT: Didn't know that he was one of the Tough Enough winners. I wonder if that factored into why they put a strap on him so quickly?

Not to mention that Cena's finisher is absolutely stupid...a fireman's carry...ouch. That'll hurt. Probably one of the lamest finishers in the business.

Let's not forget his STF(U). I thought it was laughable when he first started using that move beecause it looked as bad as when the Rock would break out the Sharpshooter.