Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

• 2 weeks later...

dang we fell all the way to page 8 cmon guys I know we can talk about omething

what about the draft I hope they do more than 5 guys I wish they get rid of the GM concept and just let each Mcmahon run each brand Shane on Raw Stephanie on Smackdown (that way HHH can go on Smackdown) and sonce noone cares about EVWWE anymore let Vince just destroy it all he wants

Hopefully they don't screw up SD too much with this draft. With the draft lottery in 2005, Raw got Cena, Angle, Carlito, Show and RVD while SD got Benoit, Orton (who was injured), Hassan, Christian, and Batista. And then they lost Christian and Hassan by November and then the SD Injury Tour commenced.

One Night Stand is tonight..I already got it ordered..

Cena VS Khali- Pins count anywhere

Edge VS Batista- Cage match

Vince VS Lashley- Street fight

Orton VS RVD- Stretcher match

Tag team ladder match

CM Punk, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer VS The New Breed in a tables match

Candice Micheal VS Melina:D in a pudding match

This may be 1 of the best PPV's this year..I love the extreme rules matches.

How many of them are ECW talent? Two matches. This ain't an ECW PPV. Vince even took it out the Hammerstein & is running it in an arena.

How many of them are ECW talent? Two matches. This ain't an ECW PPV. Vince even took it out the Hammerstein & is running it in an arena.

Yeah well of course ECW is wateredown now, its not what it use to be, but it doesn't have to be ECW wrestlers to be exciting..You ever see that DVD The rise and fall of ECW? I bought that a couple weeks ago..If you havent seen it, you should..It proves that you cant have extreme matches all the time..

Yeah well of course ECW is wateredown now, its not what it use to be, but it doesn't have to be ECW wrestlers to be exciting..You ever see that DVD The rise and fall of ECW? I bought that a couple weeks ago..If you havent seen it, you should..It proves that you cant have extreme matches all the time..

Have I? You haven't read though this entire thread, have you? And since you've seen the Rise & Fall DVD, then know Vince's ECW isn't exciting at all. What you have missed is that the old ECW wasn't just "extreme rules" matches. In the old ECW 'extreme' could have been two guys just going at it for an hour without any chairs, barbed wire, or flaming tables. Don't believe it, go find some old Benoit or Eddie Guerrero matches. Or RVD vs Jerry Lynn matches.

Or RVD vs Jerry Lynn matches.

Damn straight TK, those RVD/Jerry Lynn matches were classic. Almost all of the RVD/Sabu tag team matches were incredible as well.

I will never forget a tag match from 1998 with Sabu and RVD against Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki. What a match...

Here are a few highlights from the match -

=

Also, here is part one from the full match. The other three segments should be linked on the right part of the page. I am a fan of this particular clip because it also includes Shane Douglas, Francine, and one of my personal favorites - Joel "whether the women are at home, or here in Dayton, they're watching me and (fill in the blank)" Gertner. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp8Gbu3aE0E

Have I? You haven't read though this entire thread, have you? And since you've seen the Rise & Fall DVD, then know Vince's ECW isn't exciting at all. What you have missed is that the old ECW wasn't just "extreme rules" matches. In the old ECW 'extreme' could have been two guys just going at it for an hour without any chairs, barbed wire, or flaming tables. Don't believe it, go find some old Benoit or Eddie Guerrero matches. Or RVD vs Jerry Lynn matches.

Oh dont take my last post as a shot at you because it wasn't..I have a few ECW DVD's and most of those matches are great just because like you said every match was an extreme match no matter what..Flaming tables, **** load of tables stacked up and people falling through them..Matches going outside the arena..People jumping 20+ feet onto tables..The barbed wire match between Sabu and someone else I cant remember who it was, was a great match..I love watching those old matches like that..I was just saying, that they couldn't compete with the then WWF and WCW because the matches only appealed to so many.

Oh dont take my last post as a shot at you because it wasn't..I have a few ECW DVD's and most of those matches are great just because like you said every match was an extreme match no matter what..Flaming tables, **** load of tables stacked up and people falling through them..Matches going outside the arena..People jumping 20+ feet onto tables..The barbed wire match between Sabu and someone else I cant remember who it was, was a great match..I love watching those old matches like that..I was just saying, that they couldn't compete with the then WWF and WCW because the matches only appealed to so many.

Sabu vs Terry Funk at I think Born to be Wired.

One night stand results

RVD beat Orton- Then Orton beat RVD up after the match

Hardys beat Shelton Benjamin and Hauss

CM Punk, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, beat the New Breed

Mark Henry beat Kane

Lashley beat Vince

Edge beat Batista

Candice beat Melina

Cena beat Khali