Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I used to LOVE wrestling until "The Secrets of Wrestling Revealed" ruined everything for me. I never took it seriously again, I watched it if I caught it flipping through the channels but was never into it anymore.

But today whatever today is, I caught the UFC or MMA on tv and now I'm hooked.

good for you :D

I used to LOVE wrestling until "The Secrets of Wrestling Revealed" ruined everything for me. I never took it seriously again, I watched it if I caught it flipping through the channels but was never into it anymore.

But today whatever today is, I caught the UFC or MMA on tv and now I'm hooked.

It's fake

Wow, somebody watched that?

Did Fox ruin Magic for you too with their "Magic secrets revealed?" special

So, Michaels and Cena went 53 minutes... I didn't think it was possible for WM to fall even further off the meaningful scale AFTER the event was over, but I guess I was wrong. The ECW originals vs the NB re-match was far better than the WM match, and Michaels and Cena just out did their WM match as well.

Backlash results

Hardy boys retain their titles

Chris Benoit defeats MVP to retain the United States title

Melina:D defeats Mickie James to retain the Womens title

Vince/ Shane/ Umaga defeated Bobby Lashley to win the ECW title (Vince is the champ since he pinned Lashley after Umaga beat him up.)

Undertaker and Batista both got counted out, so Undertaker retains his title.

John Cena retains his title after HBK does the sweet chin music to Cena and Cena falls on Randy Orton and gets the 3 count.

It was a pretty good PPV.

Don't really care about the tag titles.

Don't watch smackdown so whatever about Benoit.

Melina is my baby. I think I'm in love.

Vince being the ECW champ is the official end of ECW. Just retarded.

See Benoit.

**** John Cena. I'm so sick of him.

Melina is the hottest diva..Hands down..I will fight you for her.:D

Let's Go!!! I want a neutral site though. Constituion and 14th in DC. 2 AM. Be there or be square. Melina is mine *****.

lol sorry I cant make it in 5 mins:laugh:

We'll figure out a site, and we will have make sure Melina knows we love her and want her..DUH:doh: :silly: :laugh:

My yearning for Mickie goes much deeper than the ugly shirts she wears. Plus, I'd rather look at an ugly shirt than an ugly face......

As for ECW, I could have lived with shane having the belt, really, I could. At least he would work an extreme match (Probably better than lashley).

I would enjoy Shane getting smacked around by Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu, etc. He could beat them all by cheating, & I wouldn't care.

But Vince having the belt rubs me the wrong way. I guess he just couldnt resist

My yearning for Mickie goes much deeper than the ugly shirts she wears. Plus, I'd rather look at an ugly shirt than an ugly face......

I just said she's no longer perfect. I still wouldn't kick her out of bed. Unless she wanted to do it on the floor. :)

As for ECW, I could have lived with shane having the belt, really, I could. At least he would work an extreme match (Probably better than lashley).

I would enjoy Shane getting smacked around by Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu, etc. He could beat them all by cheating, & I wouldn't care.

But Vince having the belt rubs me the wrong way. I guess he just couldnt resist

I agree.

It's just stupid that they're pushing Lashley on RAW & Smackdown because right now the hottest thing going in ECW is the Original VS New Breed. And you just know CM Punk is really an Original.

As for ECW, I could have lived with shane having the belt, really, I could. At least he would work an extreme match (Probably better than lashley)

Shane's done some crazy spots for a millonaire's son, he by far deserves the belt more than Vince, Umaga, Lashley or just about any of the other people on ECW's roster, at least that way the matches would be extreme since that's Shane's schtick.

Backlash results

Hardy boys retain their titles

Chris Benoit defeats MVP to retain the United States title

Melina:D defeats Mickie James to retain the Womens title

Vince/ Shane/ Umaga defeated Bobby Lashley to win the ECW title (Vince is the champ since he pinned Lashley after Umaga beat him up.)

Undertaker and Batista both got counted out, so Undertaker retains his title.

John Cena retains his title after HBK does the sweet chin music to Cena and Cena falls on Randy Orton and gets the 3 count.

It was a pretty good PPV.

Come on, you know Vince has an ego the size of Texas. He just couldn't resist calling himself the ECW champion and flushing the legacy of ECW further down the ****ter. I don't think Shane should of been champ either. In fact, I think the entire loss of value for the championships began when the McMahons started holding the belts.

I care about the tag division, but it's in such shambles right now, and the belts mean so little, that it's hard for me to keep interest.

Love Benoit, don't understand why people are all over MVP because Benoit can carry him to a decent match. Benoit could carry a spoon to a good match.

Can't stand Melina. Her tits look like they are made of plastic and yes, she does have a horse face. Not to mention that Mickie is leaps and bounds over her in terms of ability also. Mickie needs to go back to playing the psycho character. And they need to import some japanese female wrestlers and let them go unrestrained, that will never happen though. Best womens wrestling match in WWE history for me was the 4 on 4 survivor series match in.... '94 I believe it was. Medusa and seven other wrestlers from Japan, great match.

Not surprised at all at the Taker vs Batista ending.

I am a little shocked that Cena walked out the winner. I figured Edge for sure, then a nice feud between Edge and Michaels would be golden.