Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Sting does have a legends deal with TNA and his DVD is coming out on Oct 10.

www.tnawrestling.com/stingdvd/index.html

They will not be able to use any of the very best Sting footage unless they buy rights from Vince and to my knowledge Vince has never sold the rights to anything like that before. I don't care where it comes from, but there must be a complete Sting DVD some day he has so much history it would be a shame to only include TNA stuff.

Guest sith lord
They will not be able to use any of the very best Sting footage unless they buy rights from Vince and to my knowledge Vince has never sold the rights to anything like that before. I don't care where it comes from, but there must be a complete Sting DVD some day he has so much history it would be a shame to only include TNA stuff.

I agree and the fact that they can't use none of his WCW/NWA footage pisses me off. Stuff like that is why Vince is bad for wrestling. Here you have a guy that has never worked for Vince but Vince owns almost all of his pre TNA footage.

Ive been dying to post in this thread since Kurt Angle was put in the title (ive been "away" :) )

I actually got to wrestle Kurt when i was in HS. He was still at Clarion, the college he wrestled at in college. Its in PA. They have a big wrestling camp every summer, and i went 3 times. Of course, he was a heavyweight, and i was 112 lbs, but whatever, i beat his ass. :D

Nicest guy you'll ever meet, great instructor. You think he's built now? He was in the middle of training for the Olympics then. He was maybe 2% body fat. I see him on TV now and im like, jesus, he let himself go. :laugh:

It does seem that they're quick to give guys their own DVD's.

Yeah I think they are just trying to build up their library at this point. I bet you that Christian will have a Greatest Hits DVD in the next couple of months.

:applause: That's exactly the point that I wanted to make.

As for current stuff, I checked out ECW the other night and while the show as a whole was a wash, the main event was PPV quality. Test and RVD actually put on a great match. The end was a little predictable, but I was pleased with the pacing and performance that both guys put on. Even with the blown table spot.

Ive been dying to post in this thread since Kurt Angle was put in the title (ive been "away" :) )

I actually got to wrestle Kurt when i was in HS. He was still at Clarion, the college he wrestled at in college. Its in PA. They have a big wrestling camp every summer, and i went 3 times. Of course, he was a heavyweight, and i was 112 lbs, but whatever, i beat his ass. :D

Nicest guy you'll ever meet, great instructor. You think he's built now? He was in the middle of training for the Olympics then. He was maybe 2% body fat. I see him on TV now and im like, jesus, he let himself go. :laugh:

You beat everyone's favorite Olympic Hero?! Liar! :silly:

Guest sith lord
The World Heavyweight Championship will now be a fatal 4 way. Batista and Finley were added to the match that was originally Booker and Lashley.

I hate fatal four way title matches. I feel that a champion should only lose his title by pinfall or submission.

This match I think could be setting it up for Batista to regain the title that he never lost in the Ring. Imagine Batista and Cena and HHH and HBK as one powerful group against Booker, The Big show and a few others. They fight it out Monday at the Raw reunion. They then keep invading each others shows to continue the Feud. RVD and Sabu and a few others from ECW could form a group as well.

Kevin Nash reached a deal to come back to TNA, so looks like DX vs. nWo will be just a rampant rumor. Anybody catch Byte This with Vince? He talks about his son-in-law, and how he felt about the whole Kurt Angle thing. Is anybody even ordering No Mercy? I personally will not (attending ECW House Show next week).

Guest sith lord

Did anyone catch Cena on Cold Pizza this morning? Well anyway, he was the guest and he their to promote the WWE and his new movie, but then the conversation turned to Chicago White Sox catcher AJ Perzynski's involvement in pro wrestling, noticably TNA. They actually showed highlights of TNA during a WWE champ's interview. But that's not all. AJ was actually in the studio and he came out with TNA's X-Division title and challenged Cena.

Did anyone catch Cena on Cold Pizza this morning? Well anyway, he was the guest and he their to promote the WWE and his new movie, but then the conversation turned to Chicago White Sox catcher AJ Perzynski's involvement in pro wrestling, noticably TNA. They actually showed highlights of TNA during a WWE champ's interview. But that's not all. AJ was actually in the studio and he came out with TNA's X-Division title and challenged Cena.

Wonder if Cena knew AJ was going to be there? I doubt Vince can be happy with that.

Guest sith lord
Wonder if Cena knew AJ was going to be there? I doubt Vince can be happy with that.

Vince, I'm sure, is steamed. And Cena did look surprised. When they were showing the TNA clip, he was trying his best to downplay it.