Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

News just in. Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas and their father Mike Rotunda has left RAW to be at the side of Bray and Bo's granddad and Mike's father-in-law Blackjack Mulligan as he's hospitalized in Florida.

Must be pretty serious. Hope he pulls through.

Two things:

1) Charlotte has no hips and no ass. If she didn't have boobs, I'd question if she was a woman.

2) Someone explain to me how that stupid ****ing father of hers can be a "two time" Hall of Famer? I don't know the history like you guys do, but if you get in once, isn't it for life? Did they kick his dumb ass out for being an asshole and then let him back in? What's the deal with that moron?

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 1

Just no shape whatsoever. She gets by on the blonde and the boobs.

I mean to be fair, women's wrestling shouldn't just be about how they look. It actually shouldn't be about how they look at all.

Sasha can go in the ring (of course, she also looks good!)

Bayley can go in the ring (same as the above)

Becky can go in the ring (same as the above)

The reason I'm not high on Charlotte is she bores the crap out of me.

Eva is hot but is awful in the ring. She'd be an excellent valet/manager, but her wrestling does nothing for me.

Edited by KDawg

I mean to be fair, women's wrestling shouldn't just be about how they look. It actually shouldn't be about how they look at all.

Sasha can go in the ring (of course, she also looks good!)

Bayley can go in the ring (same as the above)

Becky can go in the ring (same as the above)

The reason I'm not high on Charlotte is she bores the crap out of me.

Eva is hot but is awful in the ring. She'd be an excellent valet/manager, but her wrestling does nothing for me.

It's not JUST about how they look, but how they look matters. Always has, always will, at least as far as WWE is concerned. When they have a female wrestler that looks like the bottom of your shoe, then we might be getting somewhere. The last one of consequence that wasn't a looker was probably Luna Vachon, unless I'm forgetting somebody.

It matters for the guys too, just in a different kinda way.

News just in. Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas and their father Mike Rotunda has left RAW to be at the side of Bray and Bo's granddad and Mike's father-in-law Blackjack Mulligan as he's hospitalized in Florida.

Must be pretty serious. Hope he pulls through.

Flair's been talking about Mulligan's health for a while on his podcast. Apparently, he weighs close to 500 pounds and is basically bed-ridden. Flair's been talking about how he's near the end for a few months now.

It's kind of a shame, because a healthy Blackjack at any age would be the perfect guy to show up to try to "talk some sense" to Bray or Bo or whoever and take a bump for his troubles.

It's always fun when a giddy Flair tells Blackjack stories. I mean the guy punched Andre the Giant AND got arrested with his son for counterfeiting. That's quite a life.

Here is Blackjack Mulligan in a ten minute video that is pretty much everything I think pro wrestling should be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lbcrNXcHxI#t=519

1. A midget devil worshipper with an accent that makes him sound like one of Good Will Hunting's dumbest friends

2. An impossibly hot Nancy Benoit/Woman in lingerie and chains

3. A fat manager

4. Some weird druid looking people carrying rubber snakes

5. More snakes

6. A 6'7 Texan wearing a black glove. God, I love black gloves.

7. Blood

8. Redneck fans demanding more blood.

9. A match that is basically two guys trying to hit the other in the throat.

10. Interference for no reason.

11. The heel actually trying to murder the babyface.

12. One of the babyface's friends making a relatively quick save. (Seriously, this is the lost art in the WWE right now. You want to let the heels beat up the babyface enough to create heat. But you then need the save to come. It's pretty basic. Imagine that the babyface making the save is naked in the locker room. He hears, "Hey......HHH is trying to set Roman Reigns on fire....." Imagine how long it take him to hear that news, put his pants on, and hit the ring.....that's the time you have).

13. A walking tall, bloody babyface promo.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 1