Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Moss, Lloyd, Dockery and others at a bowling alley

SoCalSkins

I was in Ashburn last week for work training and they took us to a bowling alley after dinner last week. There was a group of around 10 people bowling in the lanes next to me and they were almost all Redskins. Santa Moss, Brandon Lloyd, Derrick Dockery, Taylor Jacobs and a few others were there. They were super nice, particularly Brandon Lloyd and Santa. My coworker had a camera and I got pictures with Moss and Lloyd. I was bummed I was in DC when it wasn't football season, but I got pretty lucky to run into them.

Pierson Prioleau and Cedric Killings were there as well. You can see the back of their head in the picture with Lloyd. I should have taken more pictures, but didn't want to bother them too much. I picked up their bowling tab later in the evening and the manager told them that I did. They seemed pretty suprised and most of them thanked me on the way out.

Man, that is just unbelievable!?!?! I'm taking in that Skins vs NE preseason game...and I'm waiting out for the bus...and aint leaving till I get a pic with someone to post on here!

Edit - Just curious...anyone else loving the commeraderie amongst the players. It seems like everyones hanging out with everyone...its really great to see!

SoCal that was way cool and thanks for getting the pics...I think I'd try to talk to them too damn much :laugh:

You did great bud, classy stuff, and they sound as cool as we always hear they are. I like hearing about them out in a group like that and doing something down to earth.

Reminds me too of the diff in being on the team in terms of how you relate and being a fan...you know, like how so many of us hate on JT, but he's really well liked by his team mates, hell they always brag on his ability...btw, we may want to take a look at you for OL depth, though you may have to set down the beer :laugh:

Archived