Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Moss, Lloyd, Dockery and others at a bowling alley

SoCalSkins

Pierson Prioleau and Cedric Killings were there as well. You can see the back of their head in the picture with Lloyd. I should have taken more pictures, but didn't want to bother them too much. I picked up their bowling tab later in the evening and the manager told them that I did. They seemed pretty suprised and most of them thanked me on the way out.

Dude that was a classy move by picking up their tabs, I only wish I had the honor. HTTR.

It seems as if... these Redskins players... just go out and do normal stuff with eachother. Hang around Ashburn enough and you are bound to run into one in a store, restaurant, bowling alley etc.

Great pics but.. whats up with Lloyds shirt lol, looks like he just finished painting.

Guest santana4prez

If I get any pic like that with Skins players at the Beach Blitz I am going to be doing this all day long.....:jump:

:notworthy Classic pics and I envy you meeting Santana Moss.:notworthy

The way the players hang out and the way they are bonding it reminds me of Gibbs's first stint as head coach. Since Gibbs has been back this is a true team and not just a bunch of players.

I'm not one that idolizes the players and hounds them for their autographs and such, because they are just as human as we are, but it's great to see that Brandon and Santana are already hanging out together. They're going to be a dynamic duo without a doubt. I heard that Brunell was already raving about Lloyds leaping catches on the practice field. Not to mention what a nightmare it's gonna be for teams when we line Randle El up in the slot. That's the perfect tri-fecta to stretch the field with!!!

Thats awesome man. I ran into Mike Sellers at a Wizard-Heat game a month back, he was sitting 2 rows in front of me. Some idiot in a brand new Blue T.O. jersey tries to get by me. I say hey Sellers, take care of this guy for me. He turns around points at the dude, guy turns white. Made my day.

GO SKINS

How cool is it that SoCal is 3000 miles from home and runs into 10 redskins?

That is cool. My dad was in the same situation. Him being born and raised in NC, he had to go to San Fran in 1989 for a 4 week school for his job. While there, he met Jerry Rice at a sports bar. Although my dad is a die-hard Skin fan, it was still cool that he met Jerry. He said Jerry was a class act and really cool.

That trip had some lucky situations; however, it also had some bad luck. He was there when that big earth quake hit.

Guest santana4prez
Thats awesome man. I ran into Mike Sellers at a Wizard-Heat game a month back, he was sitting 2 rows in front of me. Some idiot in a brand new Blue T.O. jersey tries to get by me. I say hey Sellers, take care of this guy for me. He turns around points at the dude, guy turns white. Made my day.

GO SKINS

Classic. I bet that Cowboy fan starts wearing Redskin jerseys so Sellers dosent beat his ass.:laugh:

Archived