Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So . . . apparently girls are hitting me now

Slateman

Hitting me. Not hitting on me, but striking me. Oh don't get me wrong, they're not trying to hurt me, but they're striking me in a playful manner. Let me storyize :cool:

A few days ago, I'm in class. During the break (three hour class), I am signing up for a presentation date. Along comes this girl and manages to knee my elbow ( I was hunched over the table). After that class was over, I'm moving out of my seat and leaving. As I walk up the aisle, I knock her elbow with my knee (she was sitting). Accident, but . . . well it doesn't really look that way. Now she jokes that she is gonna start beating me up and she thinks its rather amusing to give me one of these friendly, jovial punches when she sees me.

Friday, late morning, I head on down to The Mall to work on a project in the National Art Gallery with a couple classmates. Naturally, those classmates being girls who aren't from Northern Virginia, are running late and aren't sure of how to get there. Long story short, I have some time on my hands and decide that sinces its 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, I'm gonna walk around outside :D

So I'm walking and listening to my Vision M, just keeping to myself. And I hear an "excuse me" Look over and see an attractive girl with a camera who has just gotten off the Metro. She is holding a camera. She asks, "Can you take a picture of me in front of the big thingy?" Two things: 1. She is French, or at least, has a French accent. Second, "big thingy"? I gotta say, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of a picture my unmentionables being taken. So I give her an odd look.

She points to the Washington Monument. And the French are supposed to be so cultured :rolleyes:

I take it and as I'm handing it back to her, I say with a smile, "Big thingy? We actually call it the 'Washington Monument'" :D And she laughs and gives me that jovial punch on the shoulder. Now, it didn't hurt, but I'm not one who punches people I just met on the arm. Eh, I shrug it off and go about my business.

Saturday I hung out at work with nothing but dudes. Funny, none of them hit me . . . though Ant looked like he was blow a gasket when the Raiders didn't take Matt Leinart :D

Today I went and played paintball. Yea, yea, yea, go ahead and joke. Then turn on ESPN2 on Monday night and tell me I'm a redneck. Actually play for my college's team, but today I was helping out some junior teams and the local field. Good times. Anyway, there's this girl I've never seen. Turns out she goes to school in Nevada, but is the daughter of the owners of the property (who just lease it to the owners of the people who run the field).

So there's a break inbetween games and the teams are wiping their hits and reloading paint and we get to talking. I can't remember what, but she starts laughing. And . . . hits me! That same jovial punch to the shoulder. Again, it didn't hurt, but . . . why?

Third instance, again today at the field. Went to the snack shack for a late lunch. Cus I was working there, I get free food and drink (up to a point. I can't walk out of there with 20 snickers). So I'm in the snack shack, and the girl in there, Jr. in high school, starts talking me up. At one point she says that she's upset because someone called her "normal" (yes, I said normal. High school girl, remember?). So I said something to the effect of, rest assured, I will never think of you as normal. And then I get the laughing punch to the arm. I swear, there's a bruise there (though I admit, it might have something to do with the 3 paintballs that hit there during the day)

So, I'm asking. Is this normal? Is this something that girls are doing? Not that this hurts, but I'm just wondering . . .

Next time it happens punch them right in the nose.

Then, as they're writhing on the floor in pain, dance around in circles with your arms raised high above your head singing the theme to Rocky. You'll be the life of the party, trust me.

Nothing to worry about until you start getting socked in the jaw. Then you're probably doing something wrong.

Edit: And zoony's advice will get you there sooner rather than later. :laugh:

If I were drinking milk it would be coming out my nose right now, zoony.

Can I have my three minutes back please. :D

Those minutes couldn't have been that valuable, seeing as you took the time to respond to a thread that you deemed unworthy. :doh:

My only question is this...the French girl. I don't think you should have gone about your busines...you should have gone about her business.

My only question is this...the French girl. I don't think you should have gone about your busines...you should have gone about her business.

I was thinking the same thing. Hot French chick, alone, asks you to take her picture with the 'big thingy.' That was about as big an opening as you'll ever get to hit on a chick. However, I'm a big p***y myself and probably wouldn't have taken it either. But its easy to make fun of you for not doing it!! :D

Dude! Next time a chick hits you, just start crying. And I mean crying, crying! Like crying like a little kid, you know the type where you're crying so hard you have to stop halfway through to catch your breath, and when you finally do you cry with a high pitched scream. You also have to have some snot running out of your nose. Do it! It'll work to your advantage, because girls like sensitivity I hear. And what's more sensitive than crying?

Trust me bro.

Then, as they're writhing on the floor in pain, dance around in circles with your arms raised high above your head singing the theme to Rocky. You'll be the life of the party, trust me.

:rotflmao:

:notworthy

i bow to your comedic superiority, zoony!!!

Buy a gun.
but remember "guns dont kill people, dangerous minorities do"

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I already own a gun :D And, aren't women dangerous minorities? :)

Those minutes couldn't have been that valuable, seeing as you took the time to respond to a thread that you deemed unworthy. :doh:

Eh . . . not a big fan of French people in general. The women just always make me go . . . blah, not worth my time. Not that she wasn't attractive, but . . well . . . she's French.

..[/quote

Coffee .......

Through....

nose.......

OUCH!

:laugh:

Archived